Ignoring item for persistance (influxdb2)

Hi all,
I added the camera image of our four surveillance camera with 10s update to be easily accessible via OH. I then realized that my influxdb database explodes as soon as I added this.
Currently I persist every item on change. I am thinking how I could exclude items but saw this is not (yet) available.

I was thinking about using a filter as a workaround like an update duration of years etc.
As I never used filters for persistance, I am not sure:

• How could such a filter look like?
  • How are priorities for persistance if I still have all items persisting?
Strategies {
    everyMinute : "0 * * * * ?"
    everyHour : "0 0 * * * ?"
    everyDay : "0 0 0 * * ?"
    every2Minutes : "0 */2 * ? * *"
    every5Minutes : "0 */5 * ? * *"
default = everyChange   
}

Items {
    * : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup

// Ventil Zustand Gruppe
    gThermostateVentilGesamt*, gThermostateVentilUG*, gThermostateVentilEG*, gThermostateVentil1OG*, gThermostateVentilDG*    : strategy = everyChange, every5Minutes, restoreOnStartup

[... more items I want to persist also all 5 min]
}

I know of no filter that would work for this. None of the documented filters would work.

You will have to configure your persistence to list only those Items/Groups that you want to save and doesn’t include the Image Items and get rid of the default line.

I have a lot of items, hence listening them manually is not a scalable option.

Any idea how to do this on influx level?

I haven’t use InfluxDB in years.

Using Design Pattern: Group Based Persistence it’s not as much work as listing each Item individually, but it’ll still be some work.

I changed from image to URL for image and avoid the huge data in the influx as a workaround.