In search of Consultant to help implement openHAB in my home in San Francisco

Hi,

I need to find a consultant who can help me implement it in my home in San Francisco. If someone can point me in the right direction to help me find someone to get this job done for me it would greatly appreciated. I’m somewhat tech savvy but currently just don’t have enough time to devote to this project.

I’m looking for someone to help:

• install OpenHAB on either a virtual machine or directly on OS X on a Mac Mini.

• deciding on and purchasing various pieces of equipment that is known to be rock-solid with OpenHAB.

• I need all of the devices configured in OpenHAB; at first this will just be the AV systems (TVs, subwoofers and soundbars, video switcher, and various boxes [Roku, AppleTV, Nexus Player, Xbox 360/One, Playstation 3/4]).

• The device that needs the most work is a Key Digital 8x8 HDMI Switcher With IR blasters http://www.keydigital.com/items.asp?ItemCode=KDHD8x8Lite&Company=KEY

• The install/config/etc work can be done remotely, and I can do the physical install of anything needed, as well as test that the config is working, so the person doesn’t need to travel here and could do the work from anywhere, but if they live in the Bay area, that is even better.

Thanks in advance!