Influxdb.persist

Hello!
When saving a file influxdb.persist, the warning in the log is:

2017-09-25 16:04:35.744 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model 'influxdb.persist' has errors, therefore ignoring it: [1,1]: mismatched input '<EOF>' expecting 'Strategies'
2017-09-25 16:07:58.870 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'influxdb.persist'

influxdb.persist:

Strategies {
    everyMinute	: "0 * * * * ?"
    everyHour	: "0 0 * * * ?"
    everyDay	: "0 0 0 * * ?"

default = everyMinute, everyChange, everyUpdate
}

Items {
    gNet*	:
}

Previously, this nebylo, what has changed? What am I doing wrong?
Thank you!

You must specify which strategy you want for the “gNet*” item/group.

Items {
      gNet* : strategy = everyMinute, everyChange, everyUpdate
 }

I encountered this Warn message multible times.
You can check your influxdb, if openHAB stores values.
Because after the WARN the INFO tells you

Loading model ‘influxdb.persist’

The combination doesn’t make sense… apart from that I’d agree that this is the issue.

My recommendation depends on the nature of the item of course. For almost all Items: everyChange is more than enough! There is no valid reason why you would persist something every minute if the value didn’t change… that is not the idea of InfluxDB (a time series database).

One exception: If you have a slowly changing Item it might make sense to add everyHour to assist graphing tools like Grafana.

That it was possible to find out …
This warning only appears when you save to VSCode.
If I save in milight commander (ubuntu), there is no warning.

Update:
Here is another example of saving a file from the vscode, followed by an editor mc:

2017-09-29 12:52:51.120 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Refreshing model 'network.rules'
2017-09-29 12:52:51.122 [WARN ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Configuration model 'network.rules' is either empty or cannot be parsed correctly!
2017-09-29 12:52:53.499 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'network.rules'
2017-09-29 12:54:01.775 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Refreshing model 'network.rules'