Innogy Binding: no connection with build 2.5.1!

Hi all,

After months without any problems the innogy binding fails connecting since this weekend. I have tried to set a new authcode but the code is not stored in paperui and the connection stays offline. If i enter the code the authcode field stays empty.
I have no clue why i cannot Connect anymore, what can I do?
I am using the 2.5.1 build.

Please help!
E.

SHC Version = V1
Softwareversion:
1.913 - 3.0.674.105

2020-02-16 09:07:04.733 [WARN ] [internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler] - Unexcepted API error: Unknown error: ErrorResponse [code=1000, description=An unknown error has occurred, messages=[Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]]
org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.exception.ApiException: Unknown error: ErrorResponse [code=1000, description=An unknown error has occurred, messages=[Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.handleResponseErrors(InnogyClient.java:262) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.request(InnogyClient.java:189) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.executeGet(InnogyClient.java:140) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.executeGetList(InnogyClient.java:156) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.getCapabilityStates(InnogyClient.java:652) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.getFullDevices(InnogyClient.java:415) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.manager.DeviceStructureManager.refreshDevices(DeviceStructureManager.java:85) ~[?:?]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler.startClient(InnogyBridgeHandler.java:236) ~[?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_181]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_181]

I have a similar problem: [innogy] Unexcepted API error: Unknown error: […] code=5002 […] The communication with the device(SHC) failed