[innogy] Update to new API 1.1 and new devices tested

Sorry, I replied to pjhaucke’s post rather than opening a new question in the thread. Sorry!
-Rupert

Hi Rupert, it’s a problem of the device firmware.
The RST2 doesn’t report the battery state.

Hi Paul-Joachim,
it still works.
What requests do u issue and what responses dod u get?

Thanks, Markus, for this information.
If this is the case, shouldn’t Channel battery_low get removed from this Thing?

Probably. But it seems to be available in the API. I think there all thermostat are handled in the same way.

1 Like

Hello schelli666,

yes, it still works. Was my fault. Thank you.

Best regards. PJH

Hey,

i had the same issue and i change it to the following coding and it’s now working:
{ Channels: Type rollershutter:rollershutter [invert=true }

BR

Hallo zusammen,

der Zugriff auf die Innogy-Zentrale (Version 2) funktioniert heute nicht mehr und ich bekomme die Fehlermeldung “API calls quota exceeded. Maximum admitted 100 per Minute”.

Hat das auch schon jemand festgestellt, weiß jemand Rat?

Vielen Dank und einen schönen Gruß.

PJH

Hallo Paul, ja ich bin auch schon am Suchen, hab das mal an Olli geschrieben, der ist der Entwickler des Bindings und konnte bisher immer helfen.
Update der Zentrale hab ich bereits gemacht, das war heute auch in der Smarthome fällig.
Dann warten wir mal auf eine Lösung.
Liebe Grüße,
Karl-Heinz

@pjhaucke @Karl-Heinz_Weidling1

Innogy has changed the URL to generate the authorization code. It is now https://auth.services-smarthome.de/AUTH/authorize?[...] (Note the auth.services-smarthome.de instead of api.services-smarthome.de). Generate an authorization code with the new URL and it should work again…

Ja, danke, so geht es wieder.

Schöne Grüße. PJH

Vielen herzlichen Dank!! :slight_smile: es läuft wieder

Liebe Grüße,
Karl-Heinz

Guys, this is an international forum, pls discuss in english… tnx

1 Like

Short version: guys had a problem with the Innogy binding, I posted a solution (in english), guys confirmed it worked.

All good…

Hi,

since my first use of the remote control a few years ago i have the problem that after a lost connection a button signal is sent when reconnecting. This happens to me several times a day. Most of the time the same button is affected, but sometimes other buttons are also affected. Of course this is not so great if the assigned action is executed every time.
Can this be a malfunction of the binding?

Greetings

This is because the innogy backend still sends the command to openHAB even after some time. I think that should only be the case for some minutes. But yes, could be annoying if you pressed a couple of buttons and suddenly all are executed kind of at once…
So the binding currently just executes what it gets.

Many thanks for the information. And a pity you can’t solve this :sob:
Is there maybe a way to react in a rule to the following event?

Connection to innogy Webservice was closed abnormally

Yes, there is a way. The LogReader binding :grinning: