[innogy] Update to new API 1.1 and new devices tested

Hello Ollie, thank you, I now found the refresh-token and as the result, the binding works properly.

By the way: the binding also works with openHAB 2.5 M1.

Thank you very much again and best regards. PJH

Perfect.

Ah thats interestingā€¦

Hi Ollie,
I have got a problem connecting an SHC 2nd generation.
I always get an error when openhab tries to read all the devices.

2019-08-07 17:30:06.035 [DEBUG] [internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler] - Disposing innogy SmartHome bridge handler ā€˜9ef6af39ā€™
2019-08-07 17:30:06.039 [DEBUG] [internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler] - innogy SmartHome bridge handler shut down.
2019-08-07 17:30:06.041 [DEBUG] [internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler] - Scheduling reinitialize in 30 seconds.
2019-08-07 17:30:06.044 [ERROR] [internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler] - Error starting device structure manager.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key isHiSupported
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parseValue(JsonParser.java:889) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:382) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:355) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:87) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonObjectParser.parseAndClose(JsonObjectParser.java:81) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at com.google.api.client.http.HttpResponse.parseAs(HttpResponse.java:459) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.getCapabilities(InnogyClient.java:834) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.InnogyClient.getFullDevices(InnogyClient.java:574) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.manager.DeviceStructureManager.refreshDevices(DeviceStructureManager.java:85) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.manager.DeviceStructureManager.start(DeviceStructureManager.java:64) ~[242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.handler.InnogyBridgeHandler$Initializer.run(InnogyBridgeHandler.java:131) [242:org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome:2.4.0.201906152131]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:?]
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key isHiSupported
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parseValue(JsonParser.java:889) ~[?:?]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parseArray(JsonParser.java:648) ~[?:?]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parseValue(JsonParser.java:740) ~[?:?]
ā€¦ 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key isHiSupported, field private org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.entity.capability.CapabilityConfig org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.entity.capability.Capability.config
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parse(JsonParser.java:472) ~[?:?]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parseValue(JsonParser.java:781) ~[?:?]
ā€¦ 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: key isHiSupported, field private java.lang.String org.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome.internal.client.entity.capability.CapabilityConfig.isHiSupported
ā€¦ 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: expected type Boolean or boolean but got class java.lang.String
at com.google.api.client.repackaged.com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:148) ~[?:?]
at com.google.api.client.util.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:69) ~[?:?]
at com.google.api.client.json.JsonParser.parseValue(JsonParser.java:811) ~[?:?]
ā€¦ 17 more

Did you put the ā€œorg.openhab.binding.innogysmarthome-2.4.0-20190722.jarā€ file in openhab/addons and deinstalled the openhab integrated Innogy binding?

Best regards. PJH

Please try a newer version (initial post also updated with new linkā€¦):

Hi Ollie, no change.
I get the same error as before.

Okay found it. It was supposed to be Boolean by documentation, but is actually String. I simply removed the property, as there is nothing going on with it right now. A bug regarding pushbuttons is fixed as well.

Still the same error.

Could you please use the openHAB console and check, if the new binding version is really active by running bundle:list | grep inno.

If you are sure it is the latest, then please send me the detailed logs again. Thx!

Yes u were right There was another bundle active.
I stopped and remove the ā€œoldā€ one and started the new one and it
works!!!
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for keeping this binding up to date!

Is there a vision when this will be part of a OH milestone version, facing the fact that API 1.0 will be shut down soon?

If I could, I had already done it. But currently (checked approx. 10 days ago) the OH development environment does not work. As I develop the binding in my rare spare time, I simply cannot fiddle around for days just to get ready to finally start developing.

So - I will take a look at it once in a while and will start as soon as the dev environment is fixed again or one of the pros is willing to do a Skype session with me to help me to set everything up and get ready.

Do you have a branch online with your development branch. I can see if there is something specific with your code why it doesnā€™t work. And provide you with instructions and/or help you through via Skype.I can give you feedback next week.

1 Like

Installing the Eclipse IDE works, but adding the innogy binding from HEAD in app.bndrun leads to a problem with resolve. You can just take HEAD and try it out, if you get the innogy binding running inside the Eclipse.

If that works, I think I can start migrating the new code based on 2.4 to a 2.5 snapshot.

Thanks a lot that you offer to help me - I very much appreciate it!

Iā€™ll did a quick check, triggered by your other post. Itā€™s related to the dependencies in your pom. Those must be added too in your appbnd.run configuration. The binding uses specific versions of libraries that are partly also in core. The most optimal solution is probably to rewrite the code to use the libraries part of core. But thatā€™s not a solution for now. Iā€™ll have a look next week, when I have some more time to see how this needs to be handled.

1 Like

Same issue over here with the latest posted beta of the binding: SHC2 is found and can be set up, but no devices are found (it just lists state variables).
By the way: there is no disctinction between SHC and SHC2 in the Paper UI - is this by intention or an error? At least it confused my a bit as I was searching for an SHC2 in the inboxā€¦

And yes, the binding seems to work with the 2.5 snapshot (but I tried it on 2.4 as well, the above described errors are the same for both versions).

Please enable DEBUG or even TRACE log level for the innogy binding and send me the log, please.

Surprise, surprise - I tried to reproduce the issue, but this time it worked fine, the attached devices were shown in the Inbox. I will keep monitoring this effect.
By the way: do you need any information for the Medion devices? I have a Medion Smartplug over here - in case you need logs (or you want me to test anything) please let me know.

Hi Oliver,

thanks a lot to add the new innogy central to the beta binding. I have moved from the central v1 which was working perfectly over the years with your binding and OH2 to the new version v2 and check if all is working. I see problems with my Thermostat ( Wall mounted Room Thermostat (WRT) ) if I change the target temp on the Thermostat it is not recognized in OH2. Other way around if I change it from OH2 the innogy central is recognizing it. Also the Temp and humidity value is wrong and is not updated in OH2. The switching from auto to manual mode is working. So only if the WRT is sending changes like Target Temp, current temp and humidity it is not recognized by the binding.

best regards RenƩ

One additional note:

Generation Meter (PowerControlSolar) working
In wall Smart Roller Shutter (ISR2) working
innogy SmartHome Controller (SHC / SHCA) working
Pluggable Smart Switch (PSS) working

best regards RenƩ