Installing openHAB in Raspberrypi 4

Platform information:
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4
openHAB version: OpenHAB 2.5
I tried to install openHAB on raspberry pi 4. The server is running but the user interface is not displayed. It is showing error 404. I also installed samba.

Please do help me on this issue

If you use URL 192.168.1.148:8000 is it displaying some main items ?

Can you see any errormessages in the logviewer ?

Did you look into the various threads about this topic? For example here:

I also installed addons but there is only readme text file is inside the addons folder

Yes that’s normal. The addons folder will only hold config files for openHABv1 bindings and addons

Did you think of 192.168.1.148:8080?

Oeps…yes 8080 is the correct port

I suggest you better install openHABian (using the image for Pi) if you want us to help.
Else we have to ask you potentially a lots of details of your setup. That’s very annoying for both of us. We don’t have to do that with openHABian because with that we know how it is setup.

1 Like

Actually I am from an education company, I am trying to install by all methods. I successfully installed openHABian(using the image for Pi). I am trying to install it on Raspbian Buster now. I followed the package repository steps given in the documentation, the initial setup page appeared for few minutes and when I reloaded, it again started to show the same http 404 error. I also cleared the cookies.

Someone Please do help me on this issue