Integrate Siemens Logo (plclogo) in OpenHAB 2

Hi.
Hmmm… I can “speak” to my Logo8 with follow configuration

/etc/openhab2/services $ cat plclogo.cfg
plclogo:ShutterControl.host=192.168.0.7
plclogo:ShutterControl.remoteTSAP=0x2000
plclogo:ShutterControl.localTSAP=0x3000
plclogo:ShutterControl.model=0BA8

# The refresh/polling the PLC interval default is 5S (5000mS). Tested down to 0.5S
# Value in mS
plclogo:refresh=100

From Raspberry with the IP Address 192.168.0.10

It seems, that anywhere in your configuration it exist additionaly to “bcu” another Logo “logo1”.
Please check, that there is no plclogo binding configuration in openhab.cfg.
It was my first mistake :slight_smile:

It seems that I’ve made an error in documentation. Try with
remoteTSAP=0x2000 and localTSAP=0x3000

Probably it would be best to clear all the settings through karaf and renew the settings from the file (/etc/openhab2/services/plclogo.cfg) by at least commenting out all garbage and save the file (openHAB should reread the config instantly, so the settings will reappear in the karaf console with

config:list "(service.pid=org.openhab.plclogo)"

(don’t forget to change remoteTSAP, localTSAP and model)

Hi all,

i have a similar problems or at least i’m trying to get my 4x Logo 7 to connect with openhab too.
Currently i have LogoControl running with the Logo’s and want to switch to openHAB.
I’d like to jump on your topic, as Siemens Logo with openHAB don’t seem to be that common and i’m glad i found some other’s working on it.

I had the bcu, too, but it wasn’t in my plclogo.cfg. So i removed the plclogo.jar and cfg file - restartet openHAB and now i only have the logos from my plclogo.cfg file.

Try removing the plclogo, restart and check you don’t have anything on: config:list “(service.pid=org.openhab.p*)”

my plclogo.cfg:

# plclogo:.host= IP address of the LOGO! PLC
Logo1.host=192.168.0.181
Logo2.host=192.168.0.182
Logo3.host=192.168.0.183
Logo4.host=192.168.0.184

# plclogo:.remoteTSAP= the TSAP (in hex) of the remote LOGO! PLC, as configured by LogoSoft Comfort. Common used value is 0x0200.
Logo1.remoteTSAP=0x0200
Logo2.remoteTSAP=0x0200
Logo3.remoteTSAP=0x0200
Logo4.remoteTSAP=0x0200

# plclogo::localTSAP= the TSAP (in hex) to be used by the local instance. Common used value is 0x0300.
Logo1.localTSAP=0x0100
Logo2.localTSAP=0x0100
Logo3.localTSAP=0x0100
Logo4.localTSAP=0x0100

# plclogo:refresh= polling interval in milliseconds to be used when querying the LOGO!. Default is 5000mS
refresh=1000

Logo1.model=0BA7
Logo2.model=0BA7
Logo3.model=0BA7
Logo4.model=0BA7
openhab> config:list "(service.pid=org.openhab.plclogo)"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Pid:            org.openhab.plclogo
BundleLocation: file:/usr/share/openhab2/addons/org.openhab.binding.plclogo-1.10.0.jar
Properties:
   Logo1.host = 192.168.0.181
   Logo1.localTSAP = 0x0100
   Logo1.model = 0BA7
   Logo1.remoteTSAP = 0x0200
   Logo2.host = 192.168.0.182
   Logo2.localTSAP = 0x0100
   Logo2.model = 0BA7
   Logo2.remoteTSAP = 0x0200
   Logo3.host = 192.168.0.183
   Logo3.localTSAP = 0x0100
   Logo3.model = 0BA7
   Logo3.remoteTSAP = 0x0200
   Logo4.host = 192.168.0.184
   Logo4.localTSAP = 0x0100
   Logo4.model = 0BA7
   Logo4.remoteTSAP = 0x0200
   refresh = 1000
   service.pid = org.openhab.plclogo

i get in log:

20:54:40.581 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set host of Logo1: 192.168.0.181
20:54:40.584 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set local TSAP for Logo1: 0x0100
20:54:40.588 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set model for Logo1: 0BA7
20:54:40.591 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set remote TSAP for Logo1: 0x0200
20:54:40.595 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set host of Logo2: 192.168.0.182
20:54:40.598 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set local TSAP for Logo2: 0x0100
20:54:40.601 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set model for Logo2: 0BA7
20:54:40.605 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set remote TSAP for Logo2: 0x0200
20:54:40.608 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set host of Logo3: 192.168.0.183
20:54:40.612 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set local TSAP for Logo3: 0x0100
20:54:40.615 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set model for Logo3: 0BA7
20:54:40.617 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set remote TSAP for Logo3: 0x0200
20:54:40.619 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set host of Logo4: 192.168.0.184
20:54:40.621 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set local TSAP for Logo4: 0x0100
20:54:40.623 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set model for Logo4: 0BA7
20:54:40.625 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set remote TSAP for Logo4: 0x0200
20:54:40.627 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - About to connect to Logo1
20:54:40.638 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Connected to PLC LOGO! device Logo1
20:54:40.640 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - About to connect to Logo2
20:54:40.647 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Connected to PLC LOGO! device Logo2
20:54:40.649 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - About to connect to Logo3
20:54:40.658 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Connected to PLC LOGO! device Logo3
20:54:40.661 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - About to connect to Logo4
20:54:40.667 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Connected to PLC LOGO! device Logo4

So i put in some items:

Switch ReadOutputLogo {plclogo="Logo2:Q6"}
Switch TestSwitchQ6 "Test Switch Q6" {plclogo="Logo2:VB204.1"}

and sitemap:

Frame label="Logo Test"{
		Text item= ReadOutputLogo
		Switch item= TestSwitchQ6 
	}

but then i get in log: (solved - see next post)

21:06:54.346 [WARN ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Failed to read memory: Data Receiving timeout.. Reconnecting...
21:06:54.359 [WARN ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Reconnect successful

and: (solved - see next post)

21:07:02.873 [ERROR] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Could not connect to PLC LOGO! device Logo2 : Data Receiving timeout.
21:07:02.875 [ERROR] [org.apache.felix.configadmin        ] - [org.osgi.service.event.EventHandler, org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=297, bundle=255/file:/usr/share/openhab2/addons/org.openhab.binding.plclogo-1.10.0.jar]: Updating property Could not connect to PLC LOGO! device  of configuration org.openhab.plclogo caused a problem: Logo2 192.168.0.182
org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationException: Could not connect to PLC LOGO! device  : Logo2 192.168.0.182
        at org.openhab.binding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding.updated(PLCLogoBinding.java:447)[255:org.openhab.binding.plclogo:1.10.0.201703042113]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updated(ManagedServiceTracker.java:189)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.updateService(ManagedServiceTracker.java:152)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.helper.ManagedServiceTracker.provideConfiguration(ManagedServiceTracker.java:85)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.ConfigurationManager$UpdateConfiguration.run(ConfigurationManager.java:1772)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run0(UpdateThread.java:141)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
        at org.apache.felix.cm.impl.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:109)[3:org.apache.felix.configadmin:1.8.12]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.8.0_121]

my Logo setting:

Maybe i did not understand how items need to be defined?
Do i have to change configuration on Logo’s?

Could you post part’s of your configuration? items? sitemap?

My Logocontrol is working without any problems…

OK, further research… i learned you can’t run Logocontrol and openHAB with plclogo at the same time.

My Logo2 had a problem…don’t know what but switching it off and on fixed it…so errors from the logs are gone.

Now i get the status from Logo2:Q6 into my logs YEAH!!!

But i didn’t get the switch working… still searching…

edit:
works now too, at least partly, but that may be due to wrong Logo program.

I have Logo’s in my house for switch in lights, wallplugs and shutters. All of them are controlled by pushbuttons on 24V and there is the challenge:

I post my Logo part for a lightswitch that was made to work with Logocontrol, it’s my easyest switch without secondary function or shutter control and therefor a good start:

I6 is a pushbutton on my wall in the room.
NI9 is a input used from Logocontrol to switch the output Q6 on
NI10 is a input used from Logocontrol to swicht the output Q6 off

So inputs are only impulses and the BO13 holds the Q6 active until either I6 get’s impulse again or is reset by an NI10 impulse.

Now with:

Switch TestSwitchQ6 "Test Switch Q6" {plclogo="Logo2:VB204.1"}

using “TestSwitchQ6” changes bit VB204.1 and NI9 is permanently active…switching on, but won’t go off again.

I’m a beginner in openHAB, have some more knowledge in Logo programming, so is there a way to create a switch that pushes an impulse to VB204.1 and use status of Q6 (if active or not)?

Or maybe another Logo program with a certain switch in openHAB?

Could you post your Logo programs with the corresponding switch?

The lazy way would be to use the expire binding to reset the input, but unfortunately you would need two buttons to switch on/off.
How do you get feedback from Logo! to openHAB? openHAB should know wether the lights are switched on or off…

This might be useful - but it does rely on OpenHAB knowing the real state of the rellay

i gave the expire binding a try and made the following item:

Switch TestSwitchQ6 "Test Switch Q6" {plclogo="Logo2:VB204.1" , expire="0s,command=OFF"}

sitemap:

Switch item= TestSwitchQ6 mappings=[ON="Light"]

this makes it behave like a pushbutton, with this Logo! program:

i can now either push the button on openHAB or on the wall to get the light on or off.

But the status of the light is not shown in openHAB…

i can get the status of the Logo! output Q6 with:
Switch ReadOutputQ6 {plclogo="Logo2:Q6"}
but this gives me another item…

i read rossko57’s post, but, maybe it’s me being a beginner, i don’t know how to create a button for that:

or if you follow that thread:

i google it and read the item description, but i wasn’t able to find a solution yet…

maybe someone could point me to the right direction or post some example code?

Well, just make the switch like that:

.items

Switch ReadOutputQ6 {plclogo="Logo2:Q6"}
Switch TestSwitchQ6 {plclogo="Logo2:VB204.1"}
Switch MyProxySwitch "My Light is [%s] " <light>  

.sitemap

Switch item=MyProxySwitch

.rules

rule "Switch Light through Logo"
when
    Item ReadOutputQ6 changed or                         // light changed external
    Item MyProxySwitch received command                  // light changed internal
then
    if(receivedCommand==ON ||receivedCommand==OFF) {     // ensure there was a received command, so second item triggered rule
        if (ReadOutputQ6.state != receivedCommand) {     // only if state changed
            TestSwitchQ6.sendCommand(ON)                 // send an ON
            TestSwitchQ6.sendCommand(OFF)                // send an OFF
        }
    }
    else                                                 // no trigger from proxy switch, so state changed externally
        if (ReadOutputQ6.state != MyProxySwitch.state) { // if state changed really
            MyProxySwitch.postUpdate(ReadOutputQ6.state) // update the state without triggering the rule
        }
end

You could do the jobs in two rules, but I’m pretty sure one rule would work either.

Where did you delete that files?
I only copied the org.openhab.binding.plclogo-1.10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to the folder /usr/share/openhab2/addons/
and added the plc.cfg to the folder /etc/openhab2/services/

So there should be no other config file?!

So I were able to delete all unnecessary configs through the karaf console with:

config:delete org.openhab.plc

My plc.cfg looks now like that:

# plclogo:.host= IP address of the LOGO! PLC
Logo1.host=192.168.1.11
Logo2.host=192.168.1.12

# plclogo:.remoteTSAP= the TSAP (in hex) of the remote LOGO! PLC, as configured by LogoSoft Comfort. Common used value is 0x0200.
Logo1.remoteTSAP=0x0200
Logo2.remoteTSAP=0x0200

# plclogo::localTSAP= the TSAP (in hex) to be used by the local instance. Common used value is 0x0300.
Logo1.localTSAP=0x0100
Logo2.localTSAP=0x0100

# plclogo:refresh= polling interval in milliseconds to be used when querying the LOGO!. Default is 5000mS
refresh=1000
Logo1.model=0BA8
Logo2.model=0BA8

The information, that Logocontrol and openhab can`t connect at the same time, was very very useful!

So unfortunately I still was not able to connect to the logo with the following items:

Switch 	eg_wo_li_i 				"Wohnzimmer Licht Switch"		<light>				(gBadEG) {plclogo="Logo1:I1"}
Contact eg_wo_li_o 				"Wohnzimmer Licht Status" 		<light>				(gBadEG) {plclogo="Logo1:Q9"}

So I decided to delete everything else in my configs and first of all get the Logo working.
Unfortunately now openhab does not load the logobinding anymore, :sob:

I get this error in the /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log

2017-03-11 11:50:22.352 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.plclogo         ] - FrameworkEvent ERROR - org.openhab.binding.plclogo
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.plclogo [205]
  Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.openhab.core.binding

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)[org.eclipse.osgi-3.10.101.v20150820-1432.jar:]

What necessary thing did I delete? It should work only with the JAR and cfg file?!

i did that too…forgot it, sorry…

you need to change it to a switch as a contact only works for inputs

Switch eg_wo_li_o "Wohnzimmer Licht Status" <light>	(gBadEG) {plclogo="Logo1:Q9"}

regarding your error, maybe it helps to load the demo setting and remove the plclogo again, and try a fresh start from there, that’s what i did to get into it

I uninstalled everything and installed openhab2 totally new and clear. Just copied the .JAR and config, but the same error:

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.openhab.core.binding

But I did fix it with:

feature:install openhab-runtime-compat1x

I can’t remember that I did that before, but anyway, maybe someone else will be helped with that information.

1 Like

This is awesome!!! Now this switch works with my logo, and like I want it.

Do you have also trick how to set up a rollershutter button with two logo inputs, one for up, and one for down, maybe e third one for stop. I don’t know how to set that.

Hi. Try to define something like
In *.items file:

Switch LogoKuppeHoch {plclogo="ShutterControl:VB0.0"}
Switch LogoKuppeRunter {plclogo="ShutterControl:VB0.1"}
Switch LogoKuppeHochActive {plclogo="ShutterControl:Q1"}
Switch LogoKuppeRunterActive {plclogo="ShutterControl:Q2"}
Rollershutter LogoKuppe "Kuppe" <rollershutter>

And in *.rules:

import org.openhab.core.items.*
import org.openhab.core.library.items.*
import org.openhab.core.library.types.*
import org.openhab.model.script.actions.*

import org.joda.time.*
import java.lang.*
import java.util.*

val org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.lib.Functions$Function4 LogoRolloLogic = [
  org.openhab.core.types.Command Command, SwitchItem Up, SwitchItem Down, org.openhab.core.types.Command Direction |
  switch(Command)
  {
    case UP: {
      Up.sendCommand(ON)
      createTimer(now.plusMillis(100), [|Up.sendCommand(OFF)])
    }
    case DOWN: {
      Down.sendCommand(ON)
      createTimer(now.plusMillis(100), [|Down.sendCommand(OFF)])
    }
    case STOP: {
      if(Direction == UP) {
        Up.sendCommand(ON)
        createTimer(now.plusMillis(100), [|Up.sendCommand(OFF)])
      } else if (Direction == DOWN) {
        Down.sendCommand(ON)
        createTimer(now.plusMillis(100), [|Down.sendCommand(OFF)])
      } else if (Direction != STOP) {
        logDebug("LogoRolloLogic", "Direction " + Direction + " is not supported.")
      }
    }
  }
]

rule "LogoKuppeDrive"
when
  Item LogoKuppe received command
then
  var dir = STOP
  if(LogoKuppeHochActive.state == ON) { dir = UP }
  else if (LogoKuppeRunterActive.state == ON) { dir = DOWN }
  LogoRolloLogic.apply(receivedCommand, LogoKuppeHoch, LogoKuppeRunter, dir)
end

This work as follow:
Switches LogoKuppeHoch/LogoKuppeRunter are used to drive Rollershutter Up/Down.
Switches LogoKuppeHochActive/LogoKuppeRunterActive are on, if rollo currently drives up/down.
Function LogoRolloLogic maps rollershutter commands to properly switches.

Hi Guys,

I hope you don’t mind me hopping in on your thread. I’ve been trying to get plclogo working in openHab2.
I have put the jar file in Addons, Configured the cfg file in Services. I have added an Item where I read one of the Outputs Q4.
I can see the connection in the logs happening, I can see Output Q4 changing from Null to ON in the logs so I know that I am reading the value of Q4 from the plc however I can’t seem to get this value output through the sitemap file.

I’ve spent over a day at this now and I presume it should be simple. I am confused whether or not I need to configure a Things file? I haven’t done this yet but I don’t see it mentioned anywhere that I need to do it.

Here are my files:

Services:

plclogo:Commtech.host=10.2.1.80

plclogo:Commtech.remoteTSAP=0x0200

plclogo:Commtech.localTSAP=0x0100

plclogo:refresh=5000

plclogo:Commtech.model=0BA8

Items:

Switch 						DownstairsHeatingOutputLogo 			{plclogo="Commtech:Q1"}
Switch 						ReadOutputQ4 					{plclogo="Commtech:Q4"}
Switch 						FloodsOutputLogo 				{plclogo="Commtech:Q3"}
Switch 						HeatingOverride "Over-ride Heating" {plclogo="Commtech:VB2.1"}
Switch 						FloodsOverride "Over-ride Floods" {plclogo="Commtech:VB1.1"}

Sitemap:

sitemap demo label="Commtech Heat and Light" {
    Frame label="Date" {
        Text item=CurrentDate
    }

Frame label="Heating"{
		Text item=ReadOutputQ4
		Text item=DownstairsHeatingOutputLogo
	}
}

All I get is below in the BasicUI - I think I am expecting to get the Value of ReadOutputQ4 - not the text ReadOutputQ4

Thanks a lot in advance.
I know this is probably something minor but I can’t figure it out!
Justin

The plclogo binding is a 1.x binding -
You don’t use Things with those
You do need to enable openHAB 1.x compatibility layer as described at
http://docs.openhab.org/tutorials/migration.html#installing-unofficially-supported-openhab-1x-add-ons

What is the log message(s) that you see?

Yes, I have enabled the compatibility with this command:

feature:install openhab-runtime-compat1x

I also turned on the 1.x setting in PaperUI.

Logs:
2017-03-22 12:16:58.149 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - ReadOutputQ4 changed from NULL to ON
2017-03-22 12:16:58.149 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - FloodsOverride changed from NULL to OFF
2017-03-22 12:16:58.149 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - DownstairsHeatingOutputLogo changed from NULL to ON
2017-03-22 12:16:58.149 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - FloodsOutputLogo changed from NULL to ON
2017-03-22 12:16:58.149 [ItemStateChangedEvent ] - HeatingOverride changed from NULL to OFF
2017-03-22 12:16:58.165 [ThingAddedEvent ] - Thing ‘ntp:ntp:demo’ has been added.

2017-03-22 12:16:49.203 [INFO ] [ng.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoActivator] - PLCLogo binding has been started.
2017-03-22 12:16:51.759 [INFO ] [el.core.internal.ModelRepositoryImpl] - Loading model 'plclogo.items’
2017-03-22 12:16:58.061 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - PLCLogoBinding constuctor
2017-03-22 12:16:58.077 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Create new config for Commtech
2017-03-22 12:16:58.077 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set host of Commtech: 10.2.1.80
2017-03-22 12:16:58.077 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set local TSAP for Commtech: 0x0100
2017-03-22 12:16:58.077 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set model for Commtech: 0BA8
2017-03-22 12:16:58.077 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Set remote TSAP for Commtech: 0x0200
2017-03-22 12:16:58.077 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - About to connect to Commtech
2017-03-22 12:16:58.092 [INFO ] [ding.plclogo.internal.PLCLogoBinding] - Connected to PLC LOGO! device Commtech
2017-03-22 12:16:58.092 [INFO ] [b.core.service.AbstractActiveService] - PLCLogo Polling Service has been started

I’m not seeing any relevant errors…

How about a label and format directive in the Item

Switch “Some name [%s]” ReadOutputQ4 {plclogo=“Commtech:Q4”}

Hi,

Thanks for that. Yes that was the issue. I figured it out last night and fixed it by putting the directive in the sitemap file.
Seems strange that none of the examples in the thread or in the wiki showed that the directive needed to be there.
I wonder if that was a openhap2 requirement or was it always there.
Anyway beginners error I guess! Thanks a lot for your help.

Justin

Hello everybody,

PLCLogo binding for Openhab2 is implemented and can be found under:

Documentation is a thing to improve :slight_smile: Please, feel free to report bugs via GitHub.
Pull - requests are welcome anytime.

Would be nice, if somebody will try it and give feedback, if it works so far.
I will make an Pull-Request, if it work for somebody else, than me :slight_smile:

1 Like