Invalid path

I receive this error from a tasmota device that manages the shutter, it’s driving me crazy, it works correctly and I receive the value in the widget, but I don’t understand what’s wrong in the path of the Json transformation

2024-01-26 13:01:06.311 [WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER2":"ON"}'
2024-01-26 13:01:06.323 [WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"ShutterPosition1":100}'
2024-01-26 13:01:06.968 [WARN ] [t.generic.ChannelStateTransformation] - Executing the JSONPATH-transformation failed: Invalid path '$.Shutter1.Position' in '{"POWER2":"OFF"}'

any help is appreciated

Well, there is no path $.Shutter1.Position in the JSON Object :slight_smile:
What’s your channel configuration? I’m using Tasmota for rollershutters myself, I’m using Tasmota 13.3.0 as firmware. This is one Thing:

UID: mqtt:topic:mymqtt:sonoffT1_1
label: sonoff T1 1
thingTypeUID: mqtt:topic
configuration:
  payloadNotAvailable: Offline
  availabilityTopic: sonoff_t1/tele/LWT
  payloadAvailable: Online
bridgeUID: mqtt:broker:mymqtt
channels:
  - id: ch1
    channelTypeUID: mqtt:rollershutter
    label: Shutter
    description: null
    configuration:
      commandTopic: sonoff_t1/cmnd/shutterposition1
      retained: false
      postCommand: false
      formatBeforePublish: "%s"
      stop: STOP
      stateTopic: sonoff_t1/stat/SHUTTER1
  - id: tele
    channelTypeUID: mqtt:string
    label: Tele
    description: null
    configuration:
      retained: false
      postCommand: false
      formatBeforePublish: "%s"
      stateTopic: sonoff_t1/tele/STATE

As you can see, I don’t need any JSONPath.
I have set fulltopic to %topic%/%prefix%/, therefor stat/cmnd is not the top topic, but the second level.

thanks, it works now!. I used the transformation only in the TELE channel to extrapolate the “Voltage” payload. I need it for a roller shutter widget, found in the marketplace