Iotivity Bindings for OpenHab2

I need the iotivity 1.0.0 bindings for OpenHab 2.

I see there is a Java API.

Yes, actually my main goal is to binding Iotivity 1.0.0 with OpenHab2. But at the iotivity side they are using cbor instead of JSON. So, it is throwing the exceptions.
I also tried with iotivity ver. 0.9.1 but there I am getting “java.lang.NullPointerException” at the OpenHab2 side.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.smarthome.binding.iotivity.discovery.IoTivityDiscoveryService$1.onResponse(IoTivityDiscoveryService.java:148)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.coap.Request.setResponse(Request.java:361)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.EndpointManager$ClientMessageDeliverer.deliverResponse(EndpointManager.java:251)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.CoapStack$StackTopAdapter.receiveResponse(CoapStack.java:191)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.AbstractLayer.receiveResponse(AbstractLayer.java:98)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ObserveLayer.receiveResponse(ObserveLayer.java:137)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.AbstractLayer.receiveResponse(AbstractLayer.java:98)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.BlockwiseLayer.receiveResponse(BlockwiseLayer.java:285)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.TokenLayer.receiveResponse(TokenLayer.java:79)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ReliabilityLayer.receiveResponse(ReliabilityLayer.java:247)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.CoapStack.receiveResponse(CoapStack.java:138)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoAPEndpoint$InboxImpl.receiveMessage(CoAPEndpoint.java:615)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoAPEndpoint$InboxImpl.access$700(CoAPEndpoint.java:526)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoAPEndpoint$InboxImpl$1.run(CoAPEndpoint.java:538)
at org.eclipse.californium.core.network.CoAPEndpoint$5.run(CoAPEndpoint.java:670)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

@Anindya_Sundar_Gayen, I missed your post in December, just stumbled now over it.
Did you make any progress on the Iotivity binding? Do you have your sources on a github fork, so that I could have a look?

Cheers,
Kai

is there any other update for IoTivity binding?