IP Camera Binding with docker network

Dear, I need your suggestion.

When using IP Camera binding with docker, IP Camera binding recognise virtual network interface as outer network.

Case: run rtsp2mjpg(GitHub - eroji/rtsp2mjpg: RTSP to MJPEG stream conversion using FFmpeg and FFserver) before start OH3
IP Camera address binded to virtual InterFace
Can’t access from other PC.

Case: run OH3 before run rtsp2mjpg(GitHub - eroji/rtsp2mjpg: RTSP to MJPEG stream conversion using FFmpeg and FFserver)
IP Camera address binded to true interface.
Accessable from other PC.

Are there any way to specify network interface on IP Camera binding?

thanks in advance for your help

Yes it will follow what you select as the network to use under SETTINGS>NETWORK SETTINGS. I don’t know docker at all so that may cause extra issues.

Regarding FFserver, that was discontinued a long time ago, the binding can create mjpeg from a rtsp stream, see documentation for details.

Thank you for your help.

I select IP address from SETTINGS>NETWORK SETTINGS.
HLS URL / IMAGE URL / MJPEG URL on IP Camera Binding was addressed to true interface address.

I need to use docker.
Because,
I’m using Fanvil i30 Door Phone. It allows only one rtsp connection. (Allows 2, but one is for SIP video phone.)
IP Camera Binding use 2 connection. One is for snapshoot (may be and mjpeg) and another is for HLS.
So, I need to use rtsp proxy. I choose aler9/rtsp-simple-server on docker for rtsp proxy.
It worked fine.