iRobot 9xx on openHAB

i still run 3.0.0 and the binding through internal binding search, i am missing rssi, snr and power boost options - at least these are the ones i used - did that change?

@falkena,

I am stoked to have the Roomba Map support with my 980, in addition to all the new channels! So I pulled down your latest prebuilt version of the binding, but unfortunately was unable to get it working after trying everything I could think of. Basically with the latest official build (v3.0.1) everything works as expected via automatic discovery. Following the bindings documentation, simply holding the Roomba’s Home button for 2 seconds and it goes ONLINE with the password field filled in. I copied the network address and password, and attempted to setup v3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.

So I uninstalled v3.0.1, put the latest JAR into the addons folder, cleared openHAB’s caches, and restarted. Then double checked that only the latest versions of the irobot binding was enabled via ‘openhab-cli console’ and ‘list -s | grep irobot’ too.

Discovery did successfully find the Roomba on my network with the SNAPSHOT version, however configuring the Thing doesn’t seem to work correctly ATM. Via automatic discovery, after adding it from the Inbox, the Thing state gets stuck at “CONFIGURATION PENDING”, but it couldn’t pull in the password automatically when pressing the Home button for 2 seconds… I then tried deleted everything (Thing/Links/Items), and retrying multiple times - same issue. Next, I tried to manually add the Thing using the same IP/Password in the Thing’s configuration. It would go ONLINE at that point, however none of the channel/item states were getting updated with real values - all UNDEFINED.

So I reverted back to v3.0.1, and automatic discovery or even manually adding the Roomba worked just as expected, all item states were updated to correct values, and the auto detected IP/Password was the same I tried using with v3.1.0-SNAPSHOT…

I’ve included the interesting log snippets below for your reference when trying to setup the latest version.

Best regards,

2021-03-08 19:42:43.476 [INFO ] [.transport.mqtt.MqttBrokerConnection] - Starting MQTT broker connection to '10.0.XXX.XXX' with clientid 3117850851711XXX
2021-03-08 19:42:45.643 [WARN ] [.incoming.MqttIncomingPublishService] - No publish flow registered for MqttStatefulPublish{stateless=MqttPublish{topic=wifistat, payload=160byte, qos=AT_MOST_ONCE, retain=false}, packetIdentifier=-1, dup=false, topicAlias=0, subscriptionIdentifiers=[]}.
2021-03-08 19:47:17.815 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'irobot:roomba:10_0_XXX_XXX' changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to UNINITIALIZED (HANDLER_CONFIGURATION_PENDING)

@falkena
When I try to send a command, connection get lost and nothing happens. All states work correctly. Tried also your last snapshot, also doesn’t work.
Any idea?

1 Like

I have openhab3 iRobot binding 3.0.1. Autodiscovery of my 980 worked but it settles into the state of “Communication Error”. Log says connection timed-out.

Get-password.py seems to work but it doesn’t return anything called “password”. It shows hostname, robotname, ip, mac, sw, sku, nc, proto and cap (which has a bunch of settings of its own). So it sounds like it can communicate but I don’t know which of these if any contains a password.

I also see the message " No handler factory for thing ‘irobot:roomba:192_168_1_63’ found." in the log when shutting down openhab.

What next?

@deepstop - I’d suggest deleting all items and the thing, and then go through the iRobot thing auto-discovery again. If it has been truly successful, you should see that the things password field gets filled in automagically during discovery by the binding, so you shouldn’t need to do anything with the python script…

Also, if you have been dropping in the latest snapshot JAR for testing, I personally couldn’t get it working with openHAB v3.0.1 as mentioned above. Be sure to clear the openHAB cache when switching versions of the bindings - that has burned me before!

To all of you Roomba / OH3 users out there - I put together my first pass of an openHAB v3.x Widget to control the Roomba. See this thread:

Hello everbody, i made “something” the last days. New version is available as usual here and corresponding code here. Change-Log:

1. Massive refactoring
  2. Fixed password fetching for Roomba-980 and Roomba-I7
  3. Added handler for Braava, Roomba E-Series and S-Series. They are not complete, due to missing devices or json outputs. For the same reason, i was unable to test them.
  4. Add a lot of channels, like language, life-time statistics and so on.
  5. Massively improved map generation. Now to be able to run a binding new bundles shall be installed:
bundle:install https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/locationtech/jts/jts-core/1.18.1/jts-core-1.18.1.jar
bundle:install https://github.com/falkena/binaries/raw/master/opencv-4.3.0-4.jar
  1. Support for cleanRegions was not migrated to my fork. It’s on my ToDo list.

Greetings,

Alexander.

EDIT: I’m not sure about robot states i shall catch to generate a map. Currently i start new map, if cleanMissionStatus.phase goes to “run”. And finalize the map, if cleanMissionStatus.phase goes to “hmPostMsn” or “hmUsrDock”. Any help on this topic is welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I might be missing something. I had the binding that comes in 3.0.1 installed and working so I removed it, stopped openhab and cleared the cache and temp folders, restarted openhab and did the bundle:install commands you list for jts-code and opencv but when I put the addon file from your link I get this big error:

2021-03-18 11:18:54.305 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.irobot          ] - bundle org.openhab.binding.irobot:3.1.0.202103161903 (281)[org.openhab.binding.irobot.internal.IRobotHandlerFactory(363)] :  Error during instantiation of the implementation object
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.openhab.binding.irobot.internal.IRobotHandlerFactory
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:490) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.ComponentConstructor.newInstance(ComponentConstructor.java:309) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:277) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:114) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:982) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:955) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:900) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:508) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:624) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleRefPair.getServiceObject(SingleRefPair.java:86) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.BindParameters.getServiceObject(BindParameters.java:47) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BindMethod.getServiceObject(BindMethod.java:664) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.getServiceObject(DependencyManager.java:2308) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.doInvokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1805) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.invokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1788) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.invokeBindMethod(SingleComponentManager.java:435) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:325) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:294) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1216) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1137) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.trackAdding(ServiceTracker.java:944) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.track(ServiceTracker.java:880) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:1168) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator$ListenerInfo.serviceChanged(BundleComponentActivator.java:125) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:920) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:469) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:906) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:892) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:128) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:959) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:732) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enableInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:666) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:432) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:665) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:338) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:382) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:264) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

but then weirdly it adds my roomba to the inbox but when I try to add it as a thing I get this

2021-03-18 11:19:14.161 [WARN ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Cannot create thing. No binding found that supports creating a thing of type irobot:roomba.

if I do a bundle:list from the karaf console I see this:

279 │ Resolved │  80 │ 1.18.1                  │ jts-core
280 │ Resolved │  80 │ 4.3.0.4                 │ OpenPnP OpenCV
281 │ Waiting  │  80 │ 3.1.0.202103161903      │ openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: iRobot Binding

Any ideas?

@falkena I saw you are continue working on your iRobot feature branch. The commit “Fix command send due to breaking changes in core.”, can this be the solution, why I cannot send a command?
When will you provide a jar file?

For me your current snapshot doesn’t work.

Remains in Pending Configuration and connection is lost:

2021-03-20 13:39:43.954 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'irobot:roomba:67ef7b2e14' changed from ONLINE (CONFIGURATION_PENDING): Robot authentication is successful to UNINITIALIZED
2021-03-20 13:39:43.961 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'irobot:roomba:67ef7b2e14' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED)
2021-03-20 13:39:44.494 [WARN ] [ore.internal.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel group type: irobot:statistics
2021-03-20 13:39:45.463 [INFO ] [.transport.mqtt.MqttBrokerConnection] - Starting MQTT broker connection to '192.168.0.44' with clientid 3167031442422570
2021-03-20 13:39:53.231 [INFO ] [.reconnect.PeriodicReconnectStrategy] - Try to restore connection to '192.168.0.44'. Next attempt in 10000ms
2021-03-20 13:39:58.436 [WARN ] [internal.handler.RoombaCommonHandler] - Established connection without broker pointer
2021-03-20 13:39:58.437 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler Roomba9ModelsHandler tried updating the thing status although the handler was already disposed.
2021-03-20 13:39:58.554 [WARN ] [internal.handler.RoombaCommonHandler] - MQTT connection failed: Timeout
2021-03-20 13:39:58.554 [WARN ] [.core.thing.binding.BaseThingHandler] - Handler Roomba9ModelsHandler tried updating the thing status although the handler was already disposed.
2021-03-20 13:39:44.494 [WARN ] [ore.internal.thing.ThingTypeResource] - Cannot find channel group type: irobot:statistics

Hello everybody,
it took ages to figure out, that this and this broke my snapshot. I’ve uploaded rebuild to my binary repository. Attention: The version requires at least S2270 core snapshot. Additionally, since OpenCV maintenaner merged my pull-request for OpenCV, i’ve bumped the version to 4.5.1:

bundle:update <ID> https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/openpnp/opencv/4.5.1-2/opencv-4.5.1-2.jar

Group type statistics was renamed to common, since i added some new channels.

Greetings,

Alexander

Hi,

which paltform you run on? Please, take a look here which ones are supported.

Greetings,

Alexander

I’m running on raspbian (albeit the docker version of openhab) so ARMv7. Your last update seems to have changed things a bit, now when starting or trying a discovery I just get this error. Unfortunately it seems that the discovery service won’t work then but the bundle itself shows active (as well as jts-core 1.18.1 and OpenPnP OpenCV 4.5.1.2). Is there maybe an update for the Google Json Library for Java that I need? here are my versions for that and the core google Java libraries:

27 │ Active │  80 │ 2.8.2.v20180104-1110    │ Gson: Google Json Library for Java
28 │ Active │  80 │ 27.1.0.jre              │ Guava: Google Core Libraries for Java
2021-03-21 14:48:31.889 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception: 
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: 'com.google.gson.JsonElement com.google.gson.JsonParser.parseString(java.lang.String)'
	at org.openhab.binding.irobot.internal.discovery.IRobotDiscoveryService.lambda$0(IRobotDiscoveryService.java:114) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]

Hello @falkena
I’m running on OH S2271, but your new snapshot cannot connect:

2021-03-23 20:07:08.768 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'irobot:roomba:D0C5D38E4EF0' changed from UNINITIALIZED to UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED)
2021-03-23 20:07:09.401 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'irobot:roomba:D0C5D38E4EF0' changed from UNINITIALIZED (DISABLED) to INITIALIZING
2021-03-23 20:07:09.404 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'irobot:roomba:D0C5D38E4EF0' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN
2021-03-23 20:07:10.406 [INFO ] [ab.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing 'irobot:roomba:D0C5D38E4EF0' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Receive timed out

What’s really curious, binding find two new things now, but both cannot connect:

2021-03-23 20:10:45.809 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'irobot:roomba:D0C5D38E4EF0' to inbox.
2021-03-23 20:12:43.187 [INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'irobot:roomba:192_168_0_44' to inbox.

I just got a Braava M6, if i can help you out any please let me no

Hello everybody,

there is small update available. Change - Log:

1. (Hopefully) Fix trigger for map generation
  2. Fix map rendering issue

@ tardismechanic: You need at least S2270 snapshot.
@davesen Please, check, if app is connected with roomba. IRobot allowes single MQTT connection only and app connects via mqtt if within same network. If no, please try to restart openhab: Sometime, openhab get ghost things. I “fix” the problem, that i remove roomba instance from thing file, restart openhab. And if openhab is started, add the roomba instance back to the things file.

seems to be the discovery from new binding and

old discovery.
@alacard Thanks! The first step would be, to check, if discovery and password fetch work for M6. Then i would need the JSON from robot: There is a channel for. I think, that common stuff, like network, language and so on shall work out of the box. Map visualisation will not work now. But i think, this issue is not a huge problem.

Kind regrads,

Alexander.

Hope this what you needed
afterPasswordDiscovery.txt (60.9 KB) beforePasswordDiscovery.log (2.1 KB)

P.S. both auto discovery and password discovery works, could not find a way to get the raw json from bundle so used “Roomba980-Python” to get it

Sorry, I saw that earlier but it didn’t click that you meant openhab snapshot build. I think I thought you meant a snapshot version of the opencv library or something. Switching to the openhab snapshot build of course fixed the issue and it’s working fine now. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi all,
I am very excited that I found this by accident.
I am running OH3.0.1, Roomba 960, i could download the binding plus jts-core plus OpenPNP and I could setup a thing that I see after a start the batterystatus and phase saying charing… so far so good.
But: I could not manage to trigger a control-command. Looking into the “offical” Binding I used the item plus Map … but no reaction with this binding. Any thoughts what I am doing wrong … sadly I do not see any negative response in the log…
THis is really an exciting piece of work - I looking forward to see the first MAP!!!
Thanks for any help / suggestion.

Same problem for me. Status items work, but not control command. When I set a command, connection get lost. Seems to be a wrong command enumeration?
Another question: How can I get map information? Where?