[Solved] Is home.myopenhab.org down?

I’m having the same issue. Paying is absolutely an option.

And use smile.amazon.xxx with OpenHAB foundation as receiving party :wink:

1 Like

i have changed my smile.amazon.de to Openhab Foundation ……yes !

4 Likes

i have a strange issue:

When i go to www.myopenhab.org and make a Login on the Website an then click on the link to remote controll my OH, then everything is fast and smooth.

When i open my browser and browse directly to https://home.myopenhab.org/basicui/app and make an authentication in the browser popup-window, then everything is very slow ?

IOS App is very slow too…everything is slow…why is the first way fast and smooth ?

Any ideas?

Ralph

Same here!

I’ll add my “it’s down” 5c comment.

Works fine remotely via VPN and local network address, but Android app and browser to https://home.myopenhab.org/ fails with the typical nginx 504, giving up after a 1 minute request delay.

Hi All, sorry for the very late reply to this thread. We had a backend server misconfigured which was accepting connections from OH instances, but then registering another server as owning that connection in the DB. This was causing about 25% of proxy connections to not work. Unfortunately if you were one of the unlucky 25% , this would problem would most likely persist even if you restarted OH due to session affinity.

It took a bit to figure out as the server looked healthy and was accepting traffic from OH instances, including push notifications and other incoming messages. I will keep monitoring this as the affected server starts to take load again.

23 Likes

Good job @digitaldan !

I can’t press the like button on your post more than once :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! It was making Alexa not work to control my devices. It made me realize just how much I use the voice control around the house.

1 Like

Thanks Dan, yes all working now!

Hoping everything backs to normal ASAP, thanks for the help cheers!!!

Thank you Dan, but for me it is NOT solved.
IOS App is still very slow…a Little bit better than yesterday but not as before….
i have restarted my openHAB instance but that as no effect.

What i can i do ?
Ralph

Thank you very much!

the Problem is still the same:

When i go to www.myopenhab.org and make a Login on the Website an then click on the link to remote controll my OH, then everything is fast and smooth.

When i open my browser and browse directly to https://home.myopenhab.org/basicui/app and make an authentication in the browser popup-window, then everything is very slow ?

IOS App is very slow too…everything is slow…why is the first way fast and smooth ?

Any ideas?

Ralph

1 Like

Still not working for me either

Same here. The iOS App is still not able to connect. Browser on iPhone works fine.

1 Like

Here the same.
Greetings,
Markus

I also keep having the same problem @Dan.

Thank you for your hard work

Thanks Dan, yes all working now!

Not working for me yet. Still slow and/or timing out if I try to access console via myopenhab

Here with an android phone, and basic ui is still very slow.