Is there a flag or way to indicate when Jersey is ready?

Get frequent 503 Jersey Not Ready exceptions when trying to set things up via Rest immediately after starting openhab. I was just wondering if there was a way to know when Jersey is 100% complete

Is it ever?

I continually get ā€˜Jersey is not ready yetā€™ logged from both HABpanel and the Paper UI. On a server thatā€™s been up for days.

Can anyone explain why this Jersey is and why itā€™s ā€˜not readyā€™ a large percentage of the time (Enough to make the UIā€™s anywhere between Hit & Miss and just plain unusable).

1 Like

Iā€™m also very curious on whatā€™s causing this error. Iā€™m also constantly getting the ā€œError 503: jersey not readyā€ message in PaperUi. Iā€™ve got this message on most of the latest snapshots.
Itā€™s pretty annoying, Cause Iā€™ll have to refresh the pages/tabs until it suddenly loads the page content correctly. I think itā€™s strange that theres so few posts on this matter. Are we the only ones strugglinā€™ with this??

A lot of messages in the past suggested corrupted filesystems etc. So I reinstalled, new SD card, new R-Pi3 (Upgrade form R-Pi2).

Same problem. I could understand this happening at STARTUP if something hadnā€™t been initialised yet. But the continual errors make me think something is just broken internally to it.

Iā€™m running latest snapshot on a RPI 3 as well, with fresh/new SD-card. Iā€™ve also followed suggestions on cleaning tmp and cache folders after upgrading OH2 snapshots, but without any luck. I also feel there is something wrong with the builds, but I canā€™t be sure.

Same situation for me, using RPI2, wanted to upgrade to RPI3 to avoid that kind of errors but now I will stay with RPI2