Issue: StepUP not working (jumps to max) if SetPoint is configured over textfile

Hello and good morning :),

I´ve a problem with configuring a SetPoint (item) over the .items-file. Systemconfiguration see below.

The issue is, that if I configure any options with the “oh-stepper-card”, the “StepUP-Button” don´t works anymore (jump to the highest value) - the “StepDown” is working as expected. See CONF1, PIC1, VID1

If I remove the options and only configure “oh-stepper-card” it is working. See CONF2, PIC2, VID2

If I configure the point over the WebGUI, it works (with the same options as CONF1). See PIC3, VID3

FYI: I configure the “oh-stepper-card” cause otherwise there are no “stepper-buttons”.

CONF1:

Number eg_wohnzimmerFenster_heizung_setTemp "SOLL Temperatur [%.1f °C]" <heating> (eg_wohnzimmer_heizungFenster) ["Setpoint", "Temperature"] {
channel="zwave:eurotronic_spirit_00_000:controller:dev_eg_wohnzimmerFenster_heizung:thermostat_setpoint_heating", 
widget="oh-stepper-card"[min="16", max="24", step="0.5"],
listWidget="oh-stepper-item"[min="16", max="24", step="0.5"]
}

CONF2:

Number eg_wohnzimmerFenster_heizung_setTemp "SOLL Temperatur [%.1f °C]" <heating> (eg_wohnzimmer_heizungFenster) ["Setpoint", "Temperature"] {
channel="zwave:eurotronic_spirit_00_000:controller:dev_eg_wohnzimmerFenster_heizung:thermostat_setpoint_heating", 
widget="oh-stepper-card",
listWidget="oh-stepper-item"
}

PIC1 (options configured (CONF1) - not working):
Video1

Other PICs/VIDs in Reply (forum allow only one attachments)

Platform information:

• Hardware: Raspberry PI 4 / 4GB RAM
  • Java Runtime Environment: zulu11.43.100-ca-jdk11.0.9.1
  • openHAB version: 3.0.1

PIC2 (no options configured (CONF2) - working):
Video2