I’m facing an issue with binding Z-wave things. I’ve just begin Openhab a few day ago and firstly trying to install :
- Multisensor 6 Aeotec (plugged in USB)
- Smart Plug HKZW6SO05
Once I installed OpenHab last Snapshot version with Zulu 11, I’ve plugged my Z-wave controller, added as a thing and this work.
But, when I’m trying to configure the 2 other thing, they are discovered but remain as unknow device.
I unplugged it, trying to wake it up several time, re install OpenHab, trying Open Jdk 11 instead of Zulu, pressed 3 times the z-wave button, reboot the machine but nothing work.
I’m a bit lost, I use Raspberry pi 4 but I try it with my Window and Linux computer and nothing work too.
- Raspberry pi 4 running on: Linux verison 5.4.83-v7l+
- ARMv7 processor rev 3
- Zulu jdk 11.0.901
- Openhab last snapshot for now, I also tryed with stable version yesterday
- Z_wave controller: Z-wave Serial Controller
- Binding Z-wave: just dowloaded recently so last version
I’ve seen maybe the issue is related with the database…but I’m a bit confused cause Multisensor is not really a new composant…
Anyone could help me ?
Wish you a good day