Issue with Z-wave and Openhab

Don’t know… I tried to update the multisensor firmware earlier with Aeon Labs but I encountered some issue with it. Also, I have a smart plug which don’t work too… So I think the issue is related with the controller

Well, until now I thought there is a triple of information to find the suitable database entry for the device and the firmware version was one of them. But now I am in doubt as this information is not being seen, neither in the GUI nor in the XML file. But maybe I am just wrong in what I know. I’m sure Chris will clarify that when time permits.

I have not moved mine to OH3. Here is HABmin

In Paper UI it only shows the info from the database under properties.

I meant in the database

Don’t know if it could be usefull but that what I see …

Think I’ve solved my question: your version information from the database put together with what I found in the local database (inside the binding jar-file) the fields “versionMin” and “versionMax” in MainUI seem to relate to the firmware version of the device (1.7 in my case). There is a field “zwave_version” as well with a value of “1.7”.
In the XML file there is a field “applicationVersion” that matches the value “1.7”. The field “protocolVersion” shows a value of “4.5”, which has no match in MainUI.

But back back from that excursion to jdenozis issue:
The node has a nodeid and some basic information is shown. But not the full spectrum of what is expected. I would expect something like that in case of a battery driven device, but it was clarified the device is driven with USB power cable attached.
@jdenozi :
I suspect an issue in the communication between the controller and the device. So my suggestion would be to put the binding in debug logging mode for a period of time (at least an hour) and check the logfile with the log viewer Chris provides on his website.If that could be done during an incusion process and the period of time afterwards this would be even better.

For any dual powered devices I know of, if using USB power it must be USB powered when included in the network. Otherwise it acts like a battery powered device.