[SOLVED] Issues after updating to 2.3

I have a Pi3 running openhabian and updated to 2.3 this morning. Lots of errors initially so cleared out the tmp and cache folders which helped but still can’t see anything on the landing page other than Node red, Log, Gafana and help docs. Navigating to basicui/app directly shows a 404 error.

Some of the more repetitive errors in the logs are:

2018-05-29 16:05:00.064 [WARN ] [nce.extensions.PersistenceExtensions] - There is no queryable persistence service registered with the id ‘influxdb’

2018-05-29 16:05:00.068 [ERROR] [ntime.internal.engine.ExecuteRuleJob] - Error during the execution of rule ‘Update Thermo Temp’: cannot invoke method public abstract org.eclipse.smarthome.core.types.State org.eclipse.smarthome.core.persistence.HistoricItem.getState() on null

2018-05-29 16:05:21.471 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-http1, openhab-binding-exec, openhab-binding-gpio, openhab-binding-milight, openhab-binding-orvibo, openhab-binding-network, openhab-persistence-influxdb, openhab-binding-mqttitude1, openhab-binding-mqtt1, openhab-binding-harmonyhub, openhab-binding-wifiled, openhab-persistence-rrd4j, openhab-binding-netatmo, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-ui-classic, openhab-binding-ntp, openhab-binding-astro, openhab-binding-expire1, openhab-ui-paper’: Error:

Resource mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.wifiled/2.3.0 does not contain a manifest

No changes made to any rules, the sitemap or items files. I’d like to remove the wifiled and kodi binding which I think might be causing some of the problems but without paperui I’m not sure how to.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you Sihui for your help. The lights are back on :slight_smile:

1 Like