Issues compiling projects

Hi guys,
there are issues compiling most of the projects and it took me some time to figure that it’s caused by the following set into the MANIFEST.MF file in most projects where I cannot compile:
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5
When I switch this to 1.6 or 1.7 and reimport the project (as maven project) in Eclipse the project builds OK.

I have workaround for now to just make sure I change the required environment where I need it to 1.6/1.7 but I think it would be nice to either have it in the wiki or change it in the github source.
If I’m missing something or I do something wrong please let me know.

Best regards,
K.

Step 9 of this wikji page does mention changing Java version, not sure if you have used this to setup your environment.

Hi Matthew,
I did step 9. Thing is that when you import project as maven project it reads the metadata from manifest.mf and it forces the compiler to use 1.5.

Cheers,
K.