Issues with InfluxDB and Grafana running Raspberry PI 3 B+ openhabian

Running openhabian on Raspberry PI 3 B+, SD card boot/storage. Successfully installed InfluxDB and Grafana following tutorial:
https://www.smarthomeblog.net/openhab-persistence-grafana-dashboard/

Have set up openhab_db for InfluxDB (shell version 1.7.4) with the following configuration for ‘influxdb.cg’ and ‘influxdb.persist’

url=http://localhost:8086
user=openhab
password=Password2
db=openhab_db
retentionPolicy=autogen
Strategies {
everyMinute : "0 * * * * ?"
everyHour : "0 0 * * * ?"
everyDay : "0 0 0 * * ?"
every2Minutes : "0 */2 * ? * *"
everyDayAtMidnight : "0 0 0 * * ?"
}

Items {
    Vaerstasjon_WeatherTemperature: strategy = everyHour
    Vaerstasjon_WeatherWind: strategy = everyHour
    RomtermostatStue_ThermRoomTemp: strategy = everyHour
    RomtermostatBad1Etasje_ThermRoomTemp: strategy = everyHour
    RomtermostatLoftstue_ThermRoomTemp: strategy = everyHour
}

Also set up Grafana successfully (initially) with the following config:

Also managed to retrieve/log data (initially), but after 4 hrs logging the service “stopped” without any error message:

Get a successful data source connection when testing in Grafana. Also now that I have sufficient space on the SD card (only 15% used), and the Raspberry PI / SD card is only 1 week old.

Suggestion 1: look in /var/log/syslog and see if there are any errors or issues with the writes. Every time the persistence writes you should see it logged there (unless you turned it off) by influxdb.

Suggestion 2: use ‘influx’ to examine your database directly and see if your data is being written there. (You may need to install the influxdb-client package to get it.) Try this:

influx
> auth - use your username and password for influxdb
> use openhab_db
> select * from "Vaerstasjon_WeatherTemperature"

Do you see more data than in your plot? If you do, then the problem is in the Grafana query. If not, then the data is not getting written.

Will have a deeper look, but regarding suggestion 2, I also get only 5 recordings as reported by ‘influx’. So it might seems as there is an issue with my influxdb.cfg and/or influxdb.persist…?

Yes, the data is not getting to InfluxDB. I think syslog might give you a hint as to what is going wrong. Did anything change between the time it worked and when it stopped?