Issues with some Zigbee devices

Hello there,

I’m using OpenHAB 2.4 with Zigbee binging 2.4. I have bought a good few of different Zigbee devices but not all devices properly work with OpenHAB. I have used an ETRX357, wich is the pen’s controller I’m using with OpenHAB (Telegesis ETRX357USB) and I can handle them using AT commands. I haven’t been able to find a solution so I have come to the forum looking for help. I hope any one understand what’s the problem.
I have collected some documentation about some of these devices so you could see what’s happening:

1. Door sensor:

I can see its channels but they don't ever change.
          Openhab log and images of the device sending the alarms when I use an ETRX357: 

openhab_DOOR-WINDOW-SENSOR.rar.txt (26.6 KB)

Images - Door sensor.rar.txt (115.6 KB)

2. Water leak sensor:

As it sends an alarm only when activated, it channel never go OFF. I tried to use the "expire" 
          binding to set it OFF in 5 sec but when I use it, channel never changes to ON even though I 
          can still see in the log that OpenHAB is receiving the alarms. What can I do?.

openhab_Water-leak-sensor.rar.txt (25.7 KB)

Images Water leak sensor.rar.txt (33.1 KB)

3. Panic button:

It doesn't detect any Panic button alarm channel, but if I push it and then I see the log I can 
           see that OpenHAB has received an alarm on "Alarm2" which is the panic button alarm.

openhab_Panic-button.rar.txt (21.0 KB)

Images - Panic button.rar.txt (24.3 KB)

4. Acoustic alarm:

It doesn't detect any channel to activate the alarm. I have read in the binding documentation 
           that I have to use the "IAS Warning Device" clusters in a special way but If I don't see its 
           channel I don't know what can I do.
           Openhab log:

openhab_Acoustic-Alarm.rar.txt (25.9 KB)

Thank you.