Item/Node is not updated when a Report Attributes Command is received

Thanks!

BTW, something to watch out for is a related issue I ran into a long time ago in my code. If I let OnLevel be 0 (i.e. MoveToLevel Command to 0) then sometimes it would cause the device to always be Off with On/Off commands because the On Command would set the device to the OnLevel being 0, hence always off. Then as a workaround I would have to send a LevelControl command to readjust the OnLevel Command. The fix was to put a check in my code for OnLevel to be at least >= 0x01.

Yes, I think this is fine - it’s expected at least. I think within OH this can’t happen (at the moment) since OnOff and LevelControl are managed together in a single converter and you can’t set the level without changing the OnOff state.

However at some stage I would like to find a way to be able to set the level without changing the OnOff state as I’d like to (for example) set the OnLevel to (say) 50% between certain hours, so that when I get up for work at 5AM and turn on the lights, I’m not blinded! I might think about exposing this as a config option, but we’ll see when I get to this :slight_smile: