Item values not displayed in pages

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.1/ 2GB RAM
    • Java Runtime Environment:
      openjdk version “11.0.12” 2021-07-20 LTS
      OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu11.50+19-CA (build 11.0.12+7-LTS)
      OpenJDK Client VM Zulu11.50+19-CA (build 11.0.12+7-LTS, mixed mode)
    • openHAB version: 3.1.0 - Release Build / with openhabian

Issue of the topic:
I am migrating my OH 2.5 step by step to OH3.1.
last step was to setup the 1wire server and onewire binding which is working now quiete well with all my temperature sensors.

The issue i am facing now is that the temperature vales from the respective items are not desplayed in pages like expected.
When i use the overview page and then select the devices tab on my windows pc i get no values displayed (Firefox and Edge show the same resulte).

When i do the same on my ipad with Safari i can see the values like expected

All items have been creted via the Main UI (in model: create points from thing) and in the items list i can see the values as well

My expectation was to see the values like on my ipad.
Why i don’t see the values in a browser on my windows PC?

btw. the same behavior i have with items from the Fritzbox-binding but here i use an own defined page.

Check this thread: [SOLVED] REST API SSE streams not working (WAS: Items on Main UI not showing states on cards) - #14 by Marfi

there is (was?) a problem with certain antivirus software suites that block some of the communication which lead to the same behavior as you describe.

Thanks for fast response
this was the right hint, I am using Avira Antivirus Pro and here i added an expeption for my openhab servers to the “Webschutz”
Now it’s working like expected and i can see the values.