Java Object interface documentation

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspi 2B
    • OS: raspian Linux openHABianPi 4.14.34-v7+ #1110 SMP Mon Apr 16 15:18:51 BST 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux
    • Java Runtime Environment: openjdk version “1.8.0_152”
      OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
      OpenJDK Client VM (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 25.152-b76, mixed mode, Evaluation)
  • Issue of the topic: I want to write some rules, but cannot find the object and interface definitions of the available object.
    e.g. there is the “now” object that has many interfaces. But I’m not able to find the documentation pages.
    Also the editor Visual Studio Code does not resolve the java objects and their available interfaces.
    I can look into the java class definitions in git, but if an official documentation is available I would be glad to get a link.

Thanks Michael.

I’d focus your effort on figuring out why VSCode is not working. That will be your best resource.

now comes from the Joda library git the javadocs can be found at the Joda project. Core OH classes come from the Eclipse Smarthome project and the javadocs can be found at that project’s website. Actions are documented in the OH docs under Add Ons.

Thanks so much. The hint wiht Eclipse Smarthome project really helped.

There I found all the documents.