Today is not my day. Seems Openhab has gone berserk
It started with me translating the label name of an item. I made sure nothing else changed, saved my file… and could only laod the main menu of my application, no further clicking.
For the life of me i could not have made a type. checked and checked, but could not find anything.
Fortunately the “home.items~” file is the latest back up, so I renamed that into “homeb.items” yep that seemed to work, but then it turns out openhab expects both …
Thans. Implies there’s errors with my SD card. Which is possible, however I don’t get any errors logged in the OH2 log file when this happens.
I do get errors occasionally, actually Java exceptions, which are annoying because I don’t find them very user friendly.
I’ve got a couple of new SD’s coming on Tuesday so I’ll re-install on one and see if the problems go away.
I have exactly the same error over and over since upgrading to openhab 2.3.0, it worked perfectly well in openhab 2.2.x. And I’m using an SSD as my filesystem it’s very unlikely that it’s faulty! I don’t think sd card is the issuer at all.
Yeh, mine didn’t go away with a brand new SD card and new install either.