Join us at the Smart Home Day 2018 in Ludwigsburg on Oct 21!

livestream yeah that will do the trick

Note that the event on 19th/20th is not related to the Smart Home Day or EclipseCon, but organised and hosted by the HfT Stuttgart.
For the Smart Home Day, we plan to have recordings of the talks (as we had last year already). The event(s) at HfT won’t be recorded afaik.

2 Likes

will there be another ‘warmup’ meeting this saturday evening ?

I think so, David and myself will arive about 19:00 at the Hotel to meet with Kai, so feel free to join us…

@wborn @hilbrand and me will be there around 1500 so we can even join diner plans if there are any…

Dinner souds great, see you later guys👍

I am in too. Will arrive in Stuttgart at 3 o’clock and visit the developer workshop to meet @pfink. Let me know where you are going to have lunch. Will join you later. C U.

Too bad that I can’t join (also this year :frowning:)
I wish you all the best and have fun!
Waiting for pictures and videos after the event!

Just tried to reserve a table at Kullmanns, where we were last year and which is next door to the hotel - unfortunately they told me that there’s a basketball game tonight and that they are completely full. They recommended “Blauer Engel” (10 minutes walk from hotel), they do not take any reservations. So if we are early enough, we should be able to get a table there. So if anyone wants to have an early dinner, go there and grab a table for us. I’ll plan to be there no later than 7pm.

Beat you to the “Bier vor Vier!” :sunglasses:
I’ll try to keep some for you guys! Hurry up!

1 Like

@george.erhan where are you drinking?

Not at Kullman’s anymore! Meet you at the hotel in 15 minutes?

We will meet at the hotel ‘bar’, I assume ibis?

Hey,

have fun togehther. Unfortunatley i didn’t make it this year.

Thomas

Just in case anyone is looking for us - we are here:
Cafe Ennui
Seestraße 3, 71638 Ludwigsburg
07141 925169
https://maps.google.com/?cid=14190296149249073375

For all the ones who couldn’t make it to Ludwigsburg today, you might like that fact that the recordings of the talks are uploaded while the event is still running - check out our YouTube playlist or media.ccc.de! Enjoy :tada:

8 Likes

Great stuff!
I enjoyed @ysc 's video on HABot ! (very promising) as well as @george.erhan 's video on the deployment :slight_smile:

Next year, I promise to myself to be there :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing on youtube - for all who couldn’t take the chance.

I also wanted to thank whoever got the videos together. Very informative and much appreciated!

Thank you so much. I wanted to attend this event but i was planned somewhere else. Try to attend next year if it’s again on end of october.

Best,
Marco