JSR223 Out of Memory exception

Hi!

I have the problem that after one day of runtime the JSR223 runs out of of memory

2016-11-28 11:42:40.012 [ERROR] [org.quartz.core.JobRunShell                                           ] - Job DEFAULT.PvSerial.py#org.python.proxies.__builtin__$PvSerialData$53@74fac4#*/2 * * * * ? threw an unhandled Exception: 
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
	at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_111]
	at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.8.0_111]
	at org.openhab.core.jsr223.internal.engine.scriptmanager.ScriptRule.executeRule(ScriptRule.java:56) ~[na:na]
	at org.openhab.core.jsr223.internal.engine.scriptmanager.ScriptManager.executeRules(ScriptManager.java:172) ~[na:na]
	at org.openhab.core.jsr223.internal.engine.TimeTriggerJob.execute(TimeTriggerJob.java:39) ~[na:na]
	at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213) ~[quartz-all-2.1.7.jar:na]
	at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557) [quartz-all-2.1.7.jar:na]

All scripts doesnt run anymore and I must restart OH1.

I played a little bit with the JAVA -Xss option but it doesnt change anything.
There is enough RAM space left (2GB free).

Where can I start to search?
The problem comes from one day to another…

The message implies the server is creating too many threads rather than running out of heap space. I’d start with a Google search of “java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread”. You should be able to find some techniques to investigate the issue for whatever operating system you using.