[Jython] Error during evaluation of script

Hi dear,
because of the extra ime during Christmas period, I want to implement a Bayesin Presence.
Following the Original Post I try to follow all the steps, but something does not work with Jython rule engine.
I followed the Installation guide but maybe there is something I miss to do (point 10 about EXTRA_JAVA_OPTS is not clear to me at all, so I skip it, maybe could be the root cause…) when I copy the “Helo_World.py” script i’ve got that error on logs:

[ERROR] [ipt.internal.ScriptEngineManagerImpl] - Error during evaluation of script 'file:/etc/openhab/automation/jsr223/python/personal/hello_world.py': ImportError: No module named joda in /etc/openhab/automation/jsr223/python/personal/hello_world.py at line number 6

As you can guess I’m not an expert, I’m trying to implement the “example” and deal with my case from the scratch.
Do you know what that error means?

You have not said what version of OH you are using. If you are on OH3 instead of the old OH2, then you might be better off trying an updated version of the Bayesian system:

Because of seemingly abandoned state of jython, the helper-libraries and support (including the help docs) for that are not up-to-date. On the other hand, with OH3, you should be able to make the rule linked above work with just the installation of the rule (and optional extra rule and widget) from the marketplace.

Oh,
I use last version (oh 3.4 and last openhabian) on a raspeberry 3b+.

It is sad to have abandoned pieces of the sistem har to know something about.

anycase, I will try your newer solution and let you know in case of problems.

Thank you very much,
best regards

Need JavaScript Scripting add on language to be installed, right ?

Yes. That’s listed as one of the dependencies on the marketplace page.