KNX Binding sending allways 2 telegrams

Hello everyone,
i’m having strange issues with the KNX binding i’m new to openhab and after one week of tinkeringi’m out of ideas at this point. Any action i trigger in openhab is sending 2 identical knx telegrams on the bus.
Maybe i’m missing something or it is a wrong configuration somewhere but i can’t figgure it out.

Openhab 2.1

What i have tried and tested so far:

• Updated Gira IP Router to 3.1.3683
  • Different KNX configs

Tunnel Mode
ip=10.80.10.3
type=TUNNEL
ignorelocalevents=true (same behavior with or without)
busaddr=1.1.254 (same behavior with or without)
connection working but double telegrams and error in the log

Exception in thread “KNXnet/IP receiver” java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 128
at tuwien.auto.calimero.cemi.CEMILDataEx.putAddInfo(CEMILDataEx.java:568)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.cemi.CEMILDataEx.readAddInfo(CEMILDataEx.java:484)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.cemi.CEMILDataEx.(CEMILDataEx.java:166)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.cemi.CEMIFactory.create(CEMIFactory.java:88)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.servicetype.ServiceRequest.(ServiceRequest.java:83)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.servicetype.PacketHelper.getServiceRequest(PacketHelper.java:88)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.ConnectionBase.getServiceRequest(ConnectionBase.java:533)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.KNXnetIPTunnel.handleServiceType(KNXnetIPTunnel.java:166)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.ReceiverLoop.onReceive(ReceiverLoop.java:85)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.internal.UdpSocketLooper.loop(UdpSocketLooper.java:134)
at tuwien.auto.calimero.knxnetip.ReceiverLoop.run(ReceiverLoop.java:67)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Router Mode
ip=224.0.23.12
busaddr=1.1.254 (same behavior with or without)
ignorelocalevents=true (same behavior with or without)
type=ROUTER
localIp=10.80.10.103 (same behavior with or without)

connection working but double teleframs no error in the log

Log is displaying only one event on each buttonpress which would be correct.

23:33:01.890 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘Licht_EG_Arbeitszimmer’ received command ON
23:33:01.905 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Licht_EG_Arbeitszimmer changed from OFF to ON
23:33:03.187 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘Licht_EG_Arbeitszimmer’ received command OFF
23:33:03.218 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Licht_EG_Arbeitszimmer changed from ON to OFF

Another strange issue some telegrams send from other knx devices to the bus are repeated

Dali Gateway send lights off to group address

23:34:30.078 [INFO ] [smarthome.event.ItemCommandEvent ] - Item ‘Licht_OG_Bad’ received command OFF
23:34:30.093 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Licht_OG_Bad changed from NULL to 0
i get this event on the log and a telegram from openhab shortly after.

Hi,

have you found a solution? i had the same Problem some times ago but i dont found something. … so i have written my own app…

No unfortunately not,
i already put hours into this and have no idea where the issue might be.