KNX OH2 Binding, rounding temperature values problem

Hi,
I defined som Temperatures for Heating as number with %.1f parameter:
Number Ohrev_SW “ÚV Žiadaná hodnota [%.1f °C]” (Ohrev) [ “TargetTemperature” ] {knx=“1/1/31”}
Number Ohrev_IW “ÚV Skutočná hodnota [%.1f °C]” (Ohrev) [ “CurrentTemperature” ] {knx=“1/1/32”}

This means, vales should be displayed wit one dezimal number. Why are somtimes long values displayed ?
I don’t use rules for rounding. Should something be configured in KNX Binding config or OH2 configs ?

I don’t know HABPanel as well but that is where the problem lies and should be the focus of your attention. It is not using the label formatting correctly all the time it appears.

Hi Rich.
I found out that on KNX router and Openhab 2.5.12 with KNX binding 2.5.12 is the Temperature not rounded - look at filtered events.log please.
Item is defined with 1 decimal place.
Atached are screenshots from .items, .things and events.log
Thanks for help.

GardenTempThing

But it seems that in habpanel is all rouded to 1 decimal place. This unrounding comes maybe from communication between KNX router and KNX binding

The [state presentation] part of the Item is intended only for display purposes.
It never effects the actual Item state (as seen in logs etc.), which will hold the raw value from KNX.

1 Like