KNX Thermostat - Alexa v3 syntax

Using KNX thermostats and now I’m trying to figure out, how they work with Alexa v3 syntax. Anybody has a idea, how to set the HVAC -modes?
Mine RTR_EG_WoZi_HVAC_mode got 5 modes (1=Comfort,2=Standby,3=Night,4=Frost,5=Party) - and the modes represent different set points mainly.
And they’re not ThermostatController.thermostatMode compatible, as this is for multi-purpose appliances, which can heat and cool. I’m in Europe, Germany and we don’t cool that much! :wink:

Group  gRTR_EG_WoZi		"Thermostat Wohnzimmer"							(gRTR, EG_WoZi)
Number RTR_EG_WoZi_actualTemp	"Ist Wohnzimmer  [%.1f °C]"		<temperature>			(gRTR, gRTRTemp, EG_WoZi, gRTR_EG_WoZi)	{ knx="<9.001:8/1/1", alexa="TemperatureSensor.temperature" [scale="CELSIUS"] }
Number RTR_EG_WoZi_setTemp	"Soll Wohnzimmer [%.1f °C]"		<temperature>			(gRTR, EG_WoZi, gRTR_EG_WoZi)		{ knx="9.001:8/1/2+<9.001:8/1/3", alexa="ThermostatController.targetSetpoint" [scale="CELSIUS", setpointRange="14:23"]}
Number RTR_EG_WoZi_HVAC_mode	"Betriebsart Wohnzimmer [MAP(heating_de.map):%s]"	<temperature>	(gRTR, EG_WoZi, gRTR_EG_WoZi, gHVAC)	{ knx="5.005:8/5/1+<5.005:8/5/11" }
Switch RTR_EG_WoZi_HVAC_block	"Heizungsuhr sperren"			<lock>				(gRTR, EG_WoZi)				{ knx="<8/4/1" }
Switch RTR_EG_WoZi_control	"Stellgröße Wohnzimmer"			<lock>				(gRTR, EG_WoZi)				{ knx="8/1/0" }

how would I bring the modes in with Alexa v3 syntax? So I can say “Alexa, set Betriebsart Wohnzimmer to Standby”?

Have you tried the V2 syntax as it will work with V3 skill? I know this does not answer your question but it will verify Alexa works with the devices.

If you don’t want to use the standard thermostat mode controller, you should be able to model that item as ModeController. Also, you should define your thermostat group as a thermostat endpoint.