Left align dummy widget and button widget

As the title already says, can I add some own css text so that I can left-align the Name within a dummy or button widget?
I do not know where the built-in widgets are stored.

You can add some CSS rules in a file in the html folder of your configuration, and then reference it the panel settings, there’s an “additional stylesheet” text box, so if your file is called example.css you’ll use /static/example.css.

Thanks for your answer. Just to make sure that we are talking about the same. I want to achieve the following:

The first column in my HABpanel is either a button widget or dummy widget and want to left align icons and text.
In the Panel settings I can add an additional style sheet, but do not know what to put into the css file.

Something like

.dummy-content, .button-content {
  text-align: left;
}

but that would change it for all widgets, which is probably not what you want.
You should build a custom widget, maybe it can be a standard dummy or button enclosed it in div

<div class="left-aligned">
  <widget-dummy ... >
</div>

Then your CSS can target those specifically

.left-aligned .dummy-content {
  text-align: left;
}

The “inspect” feature in Chrome and other browsers are great when playing around with CSS.

good ideas. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Will make myself familiar with css now.
Thanks

Do you know where the built-in widgets are stored so that I can copy/paste/modify them?