This binding connects to the LG ESS Enervu service either via cloud(https://enervu.lg-ess.com) or directly via local REST-API and provides all readings available from the official app as well as some confinience trigger channel.
The binding is compatible with OpenHAB 3.1 and later.
- Autodiscovery of the local powerrouter is supported
- Data for current / daily / monthly usage is supported
- Trigger event when produced power is above a configured threshold is available
- Trigger event when battery SOC is below a configured threshold is available
- Trigger event when battery SOC is fully charged, at low battery state or fully depleted available
For more information please see the Documentation
- initial release on marketplace