LightwaveRF Binding Updated

@delid4ve

Yes I looked through the scripts and that’s what made me think it seems Linux based, it’s not an issue I can change OS to Linux as the main reason I want Openhab is for this integration along with a few others.

Thanks

Hi

I moved over to Linux OS and have openhab running and all my other devices working i have followed the steps above and installed EXEC binding and the Regex transformation in the paperui but i have the following errors in the log and also within the control section of the paperui the text just fills the entire screen, What am i missing?

2019-11-08 16:26:35.752 [WARN ] [hab.binding.exec.handler.ExecHandler] - Couldn’t transform response because transformationService of type ‘REGEX’ is unavailable
2019-11-08 16:26:41.758 [WARN ] [hab.binding.exec.handler.ExecHandler] - Couldn’t transform response because transformationService of type ‘REGEX’ is unavailable

Thanks

it looks like you need to install the RegEx Transformation binding on your openhab system

@Chod

Hi Jeff

yes i have that installed, i deleted all the LW files and ran the setup again now im getting the below error in the logs?

2019-11-08 18:28:23.605 [ERROR] [ntime.internal.engine.RuleEngineImpl] - Rule ‘LwUpdate_Create’: For input string: “{“message”:“Unauthorized”}”

Regards

have you out your details for your lightwave login into the script in the necessary places?

yes i have them in the below locations

var String username = “EMAIL ADDRESS IS HERE”
var String password = “PASSWORD IS HERE”
var String OpenHabRulesPath = “/etc/openhab/rules/”
var String OpenHabItemsPath = “/etc/openhab/items/”
var String OpenHabThingsPath = “/etc/openhab/things/”
var String OpenHabScriptsPath = “/etc/openhab/scripts/”
var String FirstTimeRun = “true”
var String RefreshRate = “6”

Not sure if this helps but this is what the paperui looks like, i cant trigger any of the command switches neither, other devices are fine.

Quick update not sure if the Auth message was just to do with the number of requests or something on the API but i have come back to it later and the devices are there. and i can edit the Lw.items file to suit my sitemap.

All working then??

Yeah all seems good, only thing I can’t get working is the dimmers, do I need to add something to the item to get it working?

@Fixer you have dimmers don’t you? I vaguely remember you saying you had to change something… was a long time ago and I forgot to change maybe

The string that is passed works with the dimmer and I have added [%.1f %%] And I can see the correct values being passed from LW however it seems to be read only. May need a rule or something to send the value back?

Yeah, in the original control rule script the bit of logic that passed the variable into the curl line for the dimmer level was incomplete so it didn’t work. Just needed a small tweak. Every other parameter was catered for but dim level must have slipped the net

@Fixer
When you get a minute can you send me the config lines from your rule and items files please and I’ll put it in :+1:

1 Like

Few lightwave bits in Black Friday deals btw.
Double socket - ao.com £42
And few other bits on Amazon
Lightwave also got 15% on their own site

Don’t. Just stop there.

I have spent a small fortune on lightwaverf. Now where is that crying icon.

Even Amazon wont let me buy any more. Some kind of limit.

Please don’t tell the other half. :yum:

So around 10 switches turning up this week and a few sockets.

God I hate Black Friday month. Oh and the double sockets were £39 when I got them from AO

Yes my bad £39, 42 on Amazon

Black Friday an expensive month for SH enthusiasts :joy:

1 Like

Hi Alan

Is it something within the Lw.rules file i need to edit to get the Dimmers working?

Thanks

1 Like

I am interested in the dimming… thought it was something I was doing wrong when sending commands…

Looks like AO have just about sold out so if you want more LightwaveRF stuff go to BT Shop https://shop.bt.com/category/networking,smart-home/11314?q=lightwaverf

and use the voucher code LIGHTWAVEBF20

1 Like