LightwaveRF Radiator Valves

Hello,

openHAB novice here

Using openHAB Version 1.8.3.

I’m looking for some guidance for setting up my lightwaverf radiator valve (only 1 at the moment - hopefully more to follow). I’ve so far managed to get the valve data to display using code from the net.

Here are my items:

Number Temperature_Cellar “Room Temperature [%.1f °C]” (grpCellar) { lightwaverf=“room=0,serial=03C402,type=HEATING_CURRENT_TEMP,poll=15” }
Number RadiatorSTemp “Radiator Set Temp [%.1f °C]” (grpCellar) { lightwaverf=“room=0,serial=03C402,type=HEATING_SET_TEMP” }
Number RadiatorBatt “Radiator Battery [%.2f V]” (grpCellar) { lightwaverf=“room=0,serial=03C402,type=HEATING_BATTERY” }
DateTime RadiatorUpdated “Radiator Updated [%1$tA, %1$td.%1$tm.%1$tY, %1$tT]” (grpCellar) { lightwaverf=“room=0,serial=03C402,type=UPDATETIME” }
String RadiatorMode “Radiator Mode [%s]” (grpCellar) { lightwaverf=“room=0,serial=03C402,type=HEATING_MODE” }
Number RadiatorOutput “Radiator Output [%.0f %%]” (grpCellar) {lightwaverf=“room0,serial=03C402,type=HEATING_OUTPUT”}

Based on the binding information i should be able to adjust the “set_temp”. I tried using a “Setpoint item=RadiatorSTemp minValue=16 maxValue=30 step=1.0” but this caused the value to increase and then revert to its original.

Also I get the following errors appearing in the log

[WARN ] [.l.internal.LightwaveRfBinding] - No item for incoming message[103,!R1DhF*tP20.0
]
[ERROR] [l.internal.LightwaveRfWifiLink] - Message not recognised: *!{“trans”:7353,“source_id”:“20:0C:CD”,“source”:“lwl”,“type”:“log”,“payload”:125}

The first message makes no sense as the only variable i’m not using is the signal. Which i couldn’t get to work anyway.

I am hoping somebody has been though this already and can offer me some pointers.

Thanks in advance

Anthony