Hey guys!

I’m looking for a possibility to create some kind of log in the sitemap, obviously only for defined items and their stat. Example: if one of my Alarm sensors (smoke sensor, door sensors) sends an Alarm, i get a notficiation at the Moment - but I would like to see in the app like a log which sensor changed its state at which time. For better understanding here a screenshot of another smart home solution.

Is it just me, or did you forget to attach the screenshot? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thx Lars - really forgot the screenshot - here you go
Herbert

I know you asked for this information in a sitemap, but just to let you know that my.openhab.org already offers something very similar, if you install the myopenhab addon and create a myopenhab.persist file. Plus, you can then start using the IFTTT automation with various cloud services. It might also be possible to put this URL in a Webview in your sitemap. (This all assumes that your openHAB instance has Internet access.)

Thx watou - I’m using my.openhab and just read the myopenhab.persist file section.
That’s already half the way to go, but I don’t want to use any other cloud Services (that’s in fact what I love about openhab - just use my raspberry and my.openhab --> the data is nearly all mine).
Any additional hint for the second half of the way?

Hi Herbert,

See the bottom of demo.sitemap for an example of a Webview. I tried it here and it appears to work in the Classic UI, but not in HABdroid.

Frame label="Updates" icon="house" {
    Webview url="https://my.openhab.org/items?sort=last_update" height=10
  }

If you need it to work in HABdroid, you might be better off writing a rule that sets a parallel set of DateTime items when any of the items you want to track are updated (but they won’t sort or filter well in the UI I don’t think).

Hi watou!

thank you for your hints - will Need some time to test it, because I’m just moving my whole Installation into another flat. But as soon as possible I will try your solution!

Herbert