Logging Mail Appender buffer problem

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any error on my OH server, so I configured a mail appender with the following configuration:
<appender name="MAIL" class="ch.qos.logback.classic.net.SMTPAppender"> <smtpHost>localhost</smtpHost> <from>from_address</from> <to>to_address</to> <subject>openHAB ERROR</subject> <layout class="ch.qos.logback.classic.PatternLayout"> <pattern>%date [%.-1level#%logger{35}] - %message%n</pattern> </layout> <cyclicBufferTracker class="ch.qos.logback.core.spi.CyclicBufferTracker"> <bufferSize>8</bufferSize> </cyclicBufferTracker> </appender>

Problem is that the cyclicBufferTracker doesn’t seem to work correctly. On an error I get most of the time 2 mails. One mail with only one line of log and another mail with a lot of line (I didn’t count them, maybe the default of 256 lines).

Has anyone used this before and got it working? Any ideas why it doesn’t work correctly? It’s annoying to need to scroll through such a long mail, just to see that a http call of weather binding didn’t succeed.