LogicSoft ZHC5010 Z-Wave switch not recognized in OpenHab

Thanks. Missed that :slight_smile:

Did anybody manage to get this working in OH2 ?

I just got one, and i can find it, but itā€™s not recognized.

Iā€™m running OH2 RC with the binding-zwave - 2.0.0.RC1

Itā€™s looking like this in OH2.

Thanks.

/Robert

Hi,

The z-wave device was updated yesterday - I donā€™t know when it will be part of the build.

If you go to Habmin does it then tell you which firmware version your FUGA is running?
And is your FUGA contact with or without LED indication ?

I have had luck using this to get events from the devise but to keep the LED in sync with a button status has been difficult, but I hope the new configuration will solve that.

Thanks. I have been writing with Chris, and the new device is now in the database.
Due to travel, iā€™m not sure when it will be updated.
I just tried again, and itā€™s still not working, so iā€™m guessing that itā€™s not updated yet.

You can follow the issue, if you want to here : https://github.com/openhab/org.openhab.binding.zwave/issues/317#issuecomment-274262273

btw. itā€™s the version with LED :slight_smile:
But i think they have changed something, in the version i got, compared to yours, so itā€™s recognized different.

/Robert

Yep that is why your firmware version is interesting to meā€¦ :slight_smile:

I looked, but i canā€™t see the firmware mentioned anywhere.

I seam to recall seing version 1.10 somewhere, but that sounds a bit high ?

If you got a good idea on how to find it, i will.
Buā€™t iā€™m traveling thursday morning, si i only have tomorrow, to find it (no pressure) :slight_smile:

Let me know.

/Robert

My show more info look like this:

• and I can see that it is not showing on the image you uploaded - so maybe that is the problemā€¦

Lets get back to this when I can see that the new configuration is active.

The latest firmware is 1.10 - like described here;
http://logichome.dk/index.php/10-support-categories/6-zhc5010-firmware

Mine are running 1.04 - and in Habmin, when looking at the device and then under Information - it states ā€œApplication Version 1.4ā€ā€¦

I does not look like there has been any real functional changes from 1.04 to 1.10.

Yes. Exactly as Martin is saying.

I can see mine is 1.10.

Donā€™t know if firmware version, is enough to detect it different ?
Any of you guys know that ?

Hmmm - I have made some change to the device definition on:

http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/386
http://www.cd-jackson.com/index.php/zwave/zwave-device-database/zwave-device-list/devicesummary/503

And did limit the version on the definition you made @martindk to max version 1.3 - the strange thing is that mine is still working after that change was made and before I was done adding LED support for version 1.4 and aboveā€¦

• And yes I probably could have just done it on the same versionā€¦ but I was afraid to mess things up.

Strange. Appart from te firmware, everything looks exactly the same.

Thomas, could it be, that your devices has already been detected, and thatā€™s why it works with a higher firmware ?

/Robert

I think both of these devices were updated in the binding on Monday night so if youā€™re running a binding from yesterday (and assuming it was actually built by the system!) then it should have the latest updates.

Hi Chris
Have You notced any problem with greenwave power node GWPN6. In habmin i get information:
Node initialising :STATIC_VALUE. The problem is that I canā€™t get uptated information.
I one more question. Device has six switch but in openhab2 there is 7 switches: switch, switch1ā€¦ switch6.

My openhab.log looks like this
2017-01-25 08:36:16.976 [INFO ] [age.SerialApiGetInitDataMessageClass] - NODE 15: Node found
2017-01-25 08:36:22.258 [WARN ] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 15: Initialising Thing Nodeā€¦
2017-01-25 08:36:44.861 [ERROR] [ocol.ZWaveController$ZWaveSendThread] - NODE 15: Timeout while sending message. Requeueing - 0 attempts left!
2017-01-25 08:36:44.865 [ERROR] [l.serialmessage.SendDataMessageClass] - NODE 15: Got an error while sending data. Resending message.
2017-01-25 08:36:51.336 [ERROR] [alization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 15: Node advancer: Retries exceeded at STATIC_VALUES
2017-01-25 08:37:00.751 [ERROR] [alization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 15: Node advancer: Retries exceeded at STATIC_VALUES
2017-01-25 08:38:27.498 [ERROR] [alization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 15: Node advancer: Retries exceeded at STATIC_VALUES
2017-01-25 08:39:12.969 [ERROR] [alization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 15: Node advancer: Retries exceeded at STATIC_VALUES
2017-01-25 08:40:37.775 [ERROR] [alization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 15: Node advancer: Retries exceeded at STATIC_VALUES
2017-01-25 08:43:22.259 [ERROR] [alization.ZWaveNodeInitStageAdvancer] - NODE 15: Node advancer: Retries exceeded at STATIC_VALUES

Yes - the Greenwave devices have a bug with the way they manage endpoints. There is a potential fix for this that Iā€™ll look at in the coming days. Iā€™m not sure if it will fix your problem though - letā€™s see, but if not Iā€™d need to see a debug log.

Ok
Many thx.l
Let me know when the fix will be ready to test
Regards

I instaled 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT Build #752 yesterday evening and deleted my device, and now it is not showing so I think @Robert_Jensen your right and we just have to wait to see it build into the system.

On build #767 from yesterday my LogicSoft ZHC5010 with LED is added and I can controle the LED - I feel happy :slight_smile:

@Thomas_Schlichting - how is your setup for this ?
I am now on OH2. It recognizes the thing - but how can I control the relay and how can I link the 4 buttons to items ?
Can you share your setup ?

Yep as soon as I get home - Chris showed me in this direction to get event from the device FGPB-101 not recognized properly - ohh and if you havenā€™t already then install Habmin

I think this should do it if your relay is on button 1 and is enabled, you have to get your device id and node from Paper UI. Personally I still have som problem to get my LED on my FUGA to sync with the status of my HUE lightā€¦

Items

Number  FUGA1 "Bedroom" <contact> { channel="zwave:device:843d97c5:node16:scene_number" }
Switch BedRoomFUGASwitch1 {channel="zwave:device:843d97c5:node16:switch_binary1" autoupdate="false"}

Rules: Modified from here: FGPB-101 not recognized properly

rule "BedroomSwitch1Event"
        when
        	Item FUGA1 received update
        then

logInfo("FUGA: ", "UPDATE")        

if (FUGA1.state == 1.0) {
            logInfo("Bedroom FUGA", "FUGA1 1x pushed")

do something

}
end

Sitemap

Switch item=BedRoomFUGASwitch1 label="FUGA" icon="hue"