Login for admin user(s) on myopenhab.org not possible?

Then uninstall the binding, delete the UUID, stop OH, clean the cache, restart OH and install the binding.

sudo systemctl stop openhab2

sudo openhab-cli clean-cache

sudo systemctl start openhab2

Sorry for my beginner’s question: How do I delete UUID?
Thank you

sudo nano /var/lib/openhab2/uuid delete the UUID then hit Ctrl + X then Enter to save the file.

Now I have another problem :frowning: I can not connect to the OH interface anymore.
I’m logged in, I see it in Windows Explorer but can not access the interface anymore.
The message I receive: ”This site can not be accessed.”:sob::sob::sob:
What am I doing wrong?

Make sure the IP address hasn’t changed and after cleaning the cache it takes a few minutes for everything to start back up (5min at most).

I can kill myself, just kidding :upside_down_face:
For OH, I set DHCP Static IP. So the address is the same and I can’t connect to the interface.
I have restarted the PC a few times and nothing. Refuses to connect only to the interface

Are you using the IP address in the browser e.g. 10.0.1.4:8080 or the host name?

I use the address in this mode 10.0.1.4:8080
I’m not a programming expert, but I discovered OH and I liked it. I installed it on a RP3 I was able to configure a few peripherals too.
I was not able to connect to myOpenhab.
Now that I have restarted the computer several times and I have unmount to OH, I can’t connect to OH except PuTTY and so. Even Windows Explorer can not.
I don’t know where I was wrong, but I feel like I’m crazy. It’s all messed up.
I’m grateful to you for patience with me, but honestly I can not figure out where the wrong.

I’m not sure what’s happening but try replacing the UUID number back in the file and see what happens.

EDIT try accessing the log viewer at your IP :9001

I sent you a PM

Is there already a solution for the login issues?
My email address doesn’t contain a ‘+’; also a request for a new password doesn’t work.

hi, has anyone found a solution?
I still can’t unlock the administrator

same for me …