Looking to hire someone to configure some bindings and write some rules

Hi All,

I’ve spent the last few months playing around with Openhab, and while the learning curve is steep, I’ve enjoyed the process and managed to get a functional system up and running with some bindings. However, I’ve recently been sidetracked with another project and simply don’t have the time to jump back in and finish my setup. I’m very keen on getting a fully functional system up and running, and would like to find someone with deep Openhab experience to help me finish my setup.

If there’s anyone in the Openhab community who’d like to make some money on the side, please get in touch and let me know if you’d be interested. We can agree on the scope and a fee. If things work out, this would be an ongoing project as I’d like to continue to add features to my installation. Below is a summary of the initial tasks I’d like done. Please get in touch if you or someone you know may be interested.

1. Configure Vera binding for openhab and import all my items from Vera
    a. Set up my z-wave sensors connected to Vera to trigger events in openhab
    b. Write a rule that if the lights are off and the motion sensor is tripped after 11PM, dim a specific light to 10%. After 1 minute of no movement automatically turn off the light
  2. Configure Harmony Hub Binding
    a. Setup items for various harmony devices and rules to simulate multiple button presses
  3. Configure Ecobee thermostat binding
  4. Configure XBMC binding
    a. Set rules to dim lights when playback starts, brighten lights when it’s paused
    b. Create witch items which when turned on play a certain video (using JSON API)
  5. Configure Globalcache binding
  6. Configure remote access for openhab
    a. Using my.openhab
  7. Configure logging services on openhab so that :
    a. all usage of lights is recorded
    i. Log how often lights are turned off and on, what commands are issued
    b. Temperature averages

If you’re interested, please drop me an email at shaikh3@gmail.com