Lots of error-messages after 2.3 Update - No idea what this could be?

I saw this once for a 2.3 snapshot if I remember correctly, but since using the 2.4 snapshot (from the date 2.3 stable was announced, so it is basically the same build) I have no errors anymore. Actually the openhab.log is pretty clean :+1:

I updated to 2.4.0 snapshot yesterday and still have the errors. Could be something left behind from a previous version perhaps? I’ll try wiping the cache again.

That’s what I did too … did not help. Lots of errors, karaf console not working, …
I ended up with a clean install, copied my config back and voila, everything is working as expected :laughing:

My karaf works fine though. Did you clean install everything or just openHAB?
I’m on Ubuntu server with nginx and I remebmer I spent quite some time setting it up some 18 months ago.

Just openHAB.

1 Like

Could this be connected to the same problem:

2018-06-01 14:31:01.542 [ERROR] [sistence.rrd4j.internal.RRD4jService] - Could not create rrd4j database file '/var/lib/openhab2/persistence/rrd4j/Steckdose_Waschmaschine_Strom.rrd': sync failed

?

Don’t know, but usually those errors go away after deleting the persistence file. It gets recreated after the first time a value is saved, but you will loose your old data :sunglasses:
But first I would check if the file has the correct user:group …

Did you ever solve this?

Running OH 2.5.1 on RPi4 (openhabian) I get the same errors. Just realized that they show up when I open VSC. In VSC i get a “problem connecting to REST API” (or similar) at the same time, so it’s most likely related…

Check #3