Loxone anyone?

Hi Thomas, sorry, I have no free time now to make this change. I hope it will get better soon.

Hi Pawel, thats absolutly fine for me. i am glad you still maintain and support the binding.
looking forward on better times. :slight_smile: Thx for all your work

I am also looking forward to this new feature, so hopefully you will find some free time soon :blush:

Hi, any time plans for the new feature?

1 Like

@ppieczul: Should we open an issue on github for you?
Would be fantastic, if we can use “Status only” virtual Inputs in loxone to Transit data to loxone as pure Information. For example Transmit outside temperature to loxone. Doesnt make Sense to use normal virtual input where you can change the value in loxone app

[loxone] Add posibility to send data to InfoOnlyAnalog/Digital · Issue #12779 · openhab/openhab-addons · GitHub

Hi guys, I am sorry but I have no time to install the dev env and do it. If there is anyone that wishes to do it, I can help point out what to do, review and test the jar on my installation.

Hi, I had to update my miniserver to gen2 due to a broken gen1.
I have also updated to latest config (13.0)

Now I get following message in log:

[WARN ] [mon.registry.AbstractManagedProvider] - Could not update element with key loxone:miniserver:xxxxxxxxxxxx in ManagedThingProvider, because it does not exists.

openhab finds the new miniserver and says it is online but I cannot interact via openhab.
Does someone else succesfully run loxone binding with latest config version?

Edit: I solved my probem, I forgot to update my item file with the new channel ids :upside_down_face: