Lutron RadioRA Classic

I’ve never used fadeInSec and fadeOutSec. I tried briefly early on but didn’t notice a huge difference. I believe they are base parameters for the RadioRA legacy programing (non OpenHab - the system itself) so I imagine they do SOMETHING.

I’ll test the new build this week.

I just tried using alpha2 jar and get an error when then binding is loaded. Don’t see any changes on your branch that would have caused that

2021-02-22 17:57:12.357 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.lutron-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT-ra1test2.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.lutron [261]

  Unresolved requirement: Import-Package:; version="[3.7.0,4.0.0)"

	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start( ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start( ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle( [bundleFile:3.6.4]

	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles( [bundleFile:3.6.4]

	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess( [bundleFile:3.6.4]

	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process( [bundleFile:3.6.4]

	at [bundleFile:3.6.4]

That’s probably just a dependency problem caused by loading the jar file from the addons directory. Although it’s one I haven’t seen before. You probably have to do something like feature:install in the console to get the binding bundle to resolve properly.

If that doesn’t work, You may want to try loading the release version of the Lutron binding first, check that it started, and then unload it via the console before dropping the new one in the addons directory.

Sorry it took so long - but I downloaded, installed and tested your 2nd build. Everything seems good on both zones.

Great! I’ll submit a PR with the changes.

I tested again after installing the missing dependency and everything is working fine.

Thanks! I’ve submitted the PR with those changes. It is #10302.

The PR containing support for bridged RadioRA classic systems has been merged, so it should be included in 3.1 builds starting tomorrow.