MagentaTV Binding for Deutsche Telekom MR 4xx

fyi: refactoring started

2 Likes

@bknow @Ronald_Schulz @JuergenCarstensen ok, find a new build for OH3 here
https://github.com/markus7017/myfiles/blob/master/magentatv/org.openhab.binding.magentatv-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar?raw=true

please test and provide feedback
include TRACE log

1 Like

hello markus, I put the jar to the addons folder but it wont install, even with a full reboot it get not recognized.

the log says:

2021-03-01 21:44:29.817 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.magentatv-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.magentatv [294]

run

feature:install openhab-transport-upnp

on the OH console

1 Like

nope, doesnt install :frowning: same log entry

there must be more in the log, what are the lines aftereards?

I did a complete rebuild for both releases, please check, make sire you habe the version in the UI deinstalled, check with bundle:list that there is only 1 instance

2.5.13 - 3.1.0 - README - How to install the DEV Build

Good morning Markus, thank you for your effort, unfortunately I get this error too.

2021-03-02 07:17:08.255 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.magentatv-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.magentatv [291]

I am running UPNP

Thank you for your help

Update : `2021-03-02 08:58:01.733 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.magentatv-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.magentatv [291]

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.apache.commons.net.util; version="[3.7.0,4.0.0)"

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startAllBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1221) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:515) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.4]`

how I can get these extended logs? I only see the short one.

Hello Ronald, when the system starts up you can see it in the ā€œFront tailā€ log.

looks like the same messages and some missingpackages to import?

2021-03-02 19:15:25.507 [WARN ] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall        ] - Error while starting bundle: file:/usr/share/openhab/addons/org.openhab.binding.magentatv-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.openhab.binding.magentatv [297]

Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.apache.commons.net.util; version="[3.7.0,4.0.0)"

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) ~[org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.4]

ok, thatā€˜s the info I was looking for
it seems that removed Apache Commons, I need to check how to replace that dependency with Java native code

1 Like

Updated the build for OH3: https://github.com/markus7017/myfiles/blob/master/magentatv/org.openhab.binding.magentatv-3.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar?raw=true

2 Likes

I thank you. Is working. Iā€™m still testing them all, but it already looks very good. :+1:

I updated 2.5.13-SNAPSHOT and 3.1-SNAPSHOT so both versions are in sync

2.5.13 - 3.1.0 - README - How to install the DEV Build

installation and login are working :+1: :+1: :+1: THANK YOU :slight_smile:

now Iā€™ll setup and play with the OH3 widget possibilities and the interaction with my (older) Samsung TV.

btw. Thanks also for the Carnet binding - so I could combine my aWattar flexible price solution with the Keba Wallbox with my audi etron and only the lag of connectivity to audi is sometimes a problem (but this the fault of audi network)

:+1: let us know about your results
I could also make templates available in my myfiles repo ro share with other users

And yes, Audi has a strange understanding of Smart car services, esp when they start charging for unstable servicesšŸ¤Ŗ

Yes, this would be great - Iā€™m quite new in OH and already learend its better to back up requlary (after loosing 2 weeks setup & configuration). So every inspiration would be perfect.

fyi: openhabian / openhab has an integrated backup/restore feature for the config

Yes but I installed pixel, Zigbee2mqtt, mosquitto, Homematic IP, Grafana and the influxDB with some browser autostart and (7inch) Display on/off switches :slight_smile: So I learned how a full SD Image is working.