Many issues with v2.1

I tried it, but now 40 bindings are in the “Installed” status in the karaf console.

By the way, what is the difference between installed and resolved (active is quite clear ;-))

I looks like there is not happening much, so I might need to start the bindings manually again!?

Hi,

Sorry if not on topic, but, I just want to say that for me all worked just fine.
I have had OPenHab2 for a while on CentOs 7, runs under ‘root’ from /opt/openhab2 directory.
I made a full backup prior to the upgrade, then ran a script ‘sh -c “$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openhab/openhab-distro/2.1.0/distributions/openhab/src/main/resources/bin/update)” – 2.1.0’ from the /opt/openhab2 directory and so far everything runs just fine with 2.1, system came up clean, no errors, no issues.
Bindings i have active are Z-Wave - came on with all devices and seems to work, hue emulation with link to alexa for audiocontrol, exec binding, plex and onkyo, persistence is set to MySQL. Link to cloud control and app also came up automatically.
So, so far it ‘just works’, and i did not have to delete /tmp content or do anything else.

2 Likes