Matrix Theme for HABPanel

Nice one.
Would you like to share it? I would like to “copy” the playlist dropdown :slight_smile:
Did you or anyone else manage to get he suggested Angular update from the page containing the player? My solution with a forced update from the script file wasn’t a clean solution. Hammering the spotify API every 5sek 24/7/365 isn’t that good …

Keep up the good work everyone!
And again @pmpkk thanks for all your contributions on the HABPanel layouts.

//Michael

Here is the section from the widget

<div class="widget" >
      <div class="icon off" ng-click="sendCmd('spotify_proxy_update', 'ON')"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#double-arrow"></use></svg></div>
      <div class="nameGroup"><div class="name">Devices</div></div>
      <div class="btn-group" dropdown-append-to-body="true" uib-dropdown>            
        <button id="single-button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" uib-dropdown-toggle>
          {{itemValue('spotify_current_device')}} <span class="caret"></span>
        </button>
        <ul class="dropdown-menu"  uib-dropdown-menu role="menu" aria-labelledby="single-button">
          <div ng-init="devices=itemValue('spotify_devices')"></div>
          <div ng-repeat="item in $eval(devices).devices" ng-if="item.state!='NULL'">
            <li role="menuitem"><a ng-click='sendCmd("spotify_action", "play \"" + item.id + "\"")'>{{item.name}}</a></li>
          </div>
        </ul>
      </div>
    </div>

<div class="widget">
      <div class="icon off" ng-click="sendCmd('spotify_action', 'playlists')"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#double-arrow"></use></svg></div>
      <div class="nameGroup"><div class="name">Play Lists </div></div>
      <div class="btn-group" dropdown-append-to-body="true" uib-dropdown>            
        <button id="single-button" type="button" class="btn btn-primary" uib-dropdown-toggle>
          Select <span class="caret"></span>
        </button>
        <ul class="dropdown-menu" uib-dropdown-menu role="menu" style="overflow: auto; max-height:300px; overflow-x:hidden" aria-labelledby="single-button">
          <div ng-init="playlists=itemValue('spotify_playlists')"></div>
          <div ng-repeat="item in $eval(playlists).items" ng-if="item.state!='NULL'">
            <li role="menuitem"><a ng-click='sendCmd("spotify_action", "play \"" + item.uri + "\"")'>{{item.name}}</a></li>
          </div>         
        </ul>
      </div>
    </div>

Part of it relies on the css file. I’ve never modified a css file before, so I missed it up completely, so some of the other menus look a bit messed up but usable. Items, functions, etc should all be here https://github.com/unparagoned/openhab_spotify-webconnect-api

1 Like

Hi @ysc @pmpkk

I do the update within the spotify.rules file instead. On my panel i have an Item that i use to navigate between tabs, when it’s showing the spotify page i let the rule hammer the spotify every 5-sec for an update…
The rules file also updates the list of devices every hour…

//Update the device list 5min after each hour
rule "Spotify update devices"
when
      Time cron "5 * * * * ?"
                then
                        val resp =  executeCommandLine("/usr/bin/python /etc/openhab2/scripts/spotify.py get_devices", 5000)
                        logInfo("Spotify", resp)
end

rule "Spotify run script when page music"
when
      Time cron "0/5 * * * * ?"
                then
                if (MENU_page.state.toString == "P-Music?kiosk=on"){
                        val resp =  executeCommandLine("/usr/bin/python /etc/openhab2/scripts/spotify.py", 5000)
                        logInfo("Spotify", resp)
                }
end
3 Likes

Cool!

Hi,

For some days I’m trying to fix a bug I have. When a light switch from OFF to ON, I would like to display inside the slider I’ve made the current brightness value. Thing is that I’m unable to make it work :

<div ng-init="slider = { value: itemValue(item.name), options: { floor: 0, ceil: 100, step: 1, showSelectionBar: true } };"></div>

With this code I’m getting “NaN” instead of the item value. I tried to fix a value and it’s working :

<div ng-init="slider = { value: 24, options: { floor: 0, ceil: 100, step: 1, showSelectionBar: true } };"></div>

I tried “{{itemValue(item.name)}}” but it’s definitely not working. May someone know how to use itemValue inside a ng-init ?

Also @pmpkk I would like to make something like a digipad (for a remote channel for examaple), do you ever managed to do somehting like this with your theme ? I didn’t tested yet but I’m not sure it could be easily doable with my current CSS knowledge. I though to use div class=row to arrange the whole thing.

Regards,

1 Like

I am not sure but if you are using the widget-slider, you should use

item: "item.name" 

instead of value and that’s all I think

Regards

Hi,

Thank you for your help, I managed to use widget-slider but I’m having an issue with it (the same that I had on another project).

The actual value is correctly displayed on start but the slider position is fixed on the left :

In this picture, you can see “Entrée (debug : value : 69)” and its bar which is using widget-slider thanks to your response, and “Chambre (debug: value : 64)” which use my code.

I have to precise a bit my code :
When “light” is off : value forced to 0
When “light” is on : value should be the actual one right after its turned on.

With your code or mine, it’s working as soon as you set a value using the slider bar, but not when using “ON” button.

I’m still looking for a way to fix it, but once more, thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, why don’t use a simple ng-if and set value:0 when the item is off.
Regards
Lorenzo

Hi,

This is what I’m actually doing, based on pmpkk work (this code concern only white bulbs) :

<div class="widget" ng-if="((item.type=='Dimmer' && (itemValue(item.name)=='0' || itemValue(item.name)=='OFF')) || (item.type=='Group' && (itemValue(item.name)=='OFF' || itemValue(item.name)=='NULL'))) && itemValue(item.name + '_color')=='N/A'">
      <div class="icon off" ng-click="sendCmd(item.name, 'ON')"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/matrixicons.svg#off"></use></svg></div>
      <div class="name" ng-click="showHueSelect = !showHueSelect">
        <div class="hue" ng-style="{'background': 'rgb(' + itemValue(item.name + '_color') + ')'}"></div>
        <div class="hueSelect" ng-init="showHueSelect = false" ng-show="showHueSelect"><div class="hueSelectItem"></div>
          <div class="hueSelectOptions">
            <!-- Brightness slider bar -->
            <div ng-init="slider = { value: 0, options: { floor: 0, ceil: 100, step: 1, showSelectionBar: true } };"></div>
            <rzslider rz-slider-model="slider.value" rz-slider-options="slider.options" ng-click="sendCmd(item.name, slider.value)"></rzslider>
          </div>
        </div>
        {{item.label}}
      </div>
    </div>

<div class="widget" ng-if="((item.type=='Dimmer' && itemValue(item.name)>'0') || (item.type=='Group' && itemValue(item.name)=='ON')) && itemValue(item.name + '_color')=='N/A'">
      <div class="icon on" ng-click="sendCmd(item.name, 'OFF')"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/matrixicons.svg#on"></use></svg></div>
      <div class="name" ng-click="showHueSelect = !showHueSelect">
        <div class="hue" ng-style="{'background': 'rgb(' + itemValue(item.name + '_color') + ')'}"></div>
        <div class="hueSelect" ng-init="showHueSelect = false" ng-show="showHueSelect"><div class="hueSelectItem"></div>
          <div class="hueSelectOptions">
            <div ng-init='model={"item": item.name, "floor": 0, "ceil": 100, "step":1}'>
              <widget-slider ng-model="model" />
            </div>          
          </div>
        </div>
        {{item.label}} (Debug : value : {{itemValue(item.name)}})
      </div>
    </div>

I don’t have issue when the light is in “OFF” state. Only when a light switch from “OFF” to “ON”.

1 Like

I managed to make a digipad :

I have to fix the last line using offsets in order to allow a “0” centered without anything else. Here is the code :

<div class="widget" ng-class="{true: 'disabled'}[itemValue('YamahaReceiverRXV477_InputSource')!='HDMI1' || itemValue('gTeleAmp')=='OFF']">
      <div class="icon off"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#flat-tv"></use></svg></div>
      <div class="name">Channel</div>
      <div class="controlGroup">

<div class="row">
          <div class="col-md-12">
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">1</div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">2</div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">3</div>
          </div>
        </div>

<div class="row">
          <div class="col-md-12">
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">4</div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">5</div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">6</div>
          </div>
        </div>

<div class="row">
          <div class="col-md-12">
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">7</div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">8</div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">9</div>
          </div>
        </div>

<div class="row">
          <div class="col-md-12">
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#top-arrow-2"></use></svg></div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelUp', 'ON')">0</div>
            <div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('LG_TV0_ChannelDown', 'ON')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#down-arrow-2"></use></svg></div>
          </div>
        </div>

</div>
    </div>
4 Likes

this looks cool!

All the buttons are wired up to “channel up”, so I don’t understand how it works …

It was just a test code, I didn’t implemented function behind yet.

Nice one, I Will take this idea :slight_smile:

FYI - this could be interesting for you extreme customizers :grin:

Hi

@pmpkk @ysc thanks for all your help and examples.
Here are some screenshots of my panel. There are still some work to be done. I just bought a NetAtmo Weather station and a WelcomeHome Camera that needs to be implemented :slight_smile:
I need to tweak the thermostat control, it looks terrible right now. I needed it up fast since I have this installation at my summerhouse and need to turn on the heating remote when I plan to go there (Getting cold in Sweden)

23 Likes

Are those icons in the top right buttons to other panels?
Could you share the code for these either way

@Andrew_Pawelski

Yes I use them to navigate, create a custom String-item to save the navigation

The first section is the clock (NTP), and 3 group items to show number of lights, windows, doors open.and then the navigation.
You can remove the “?kiosk” if you don’t want it to run in full-screen.

<div class="section">
	<div class="controls">

<div class="widgetMenu">
			<div class="col1">
				<div class="name">System</div>
			</div>
			<div class="col2">
				<div class="icon off"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#round-clock"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="name">{{itemValue('NTPServer_Date') | date:'HH:mm'}}</div>
			</div>
		</div>

<div class="widgetMenu2">
			<div class="col2">
				<div class="icon off"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#light_bulb"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="name">{{itemValue('gLandetLightON')}} / 6</div>
			</div>
			<div class="col2">
				<div class="icon off"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#window"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="name">{{itemValue('gLandetWindowOpen')}} / 4</div>
			</div>
			<div class="col2">
				<div class="icon off"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#door-2"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="name">{{itemValue('gLandetDoorOpen')}} / 5</div>
			</div>			
		</div>

<div class="widget.wide">
			<div class="controlGroup">
				<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('MENU_page')=='P-System?kiosk=on']" ng-click="sendCmd('MENU_page', 'P-System?kiosk=on')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#drive"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('MENU_page')=='P-Calendar?kiosk=on']" ng-click="sendCmd('MENU_page', 'P-Calendar?kiosk=on')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#calendar"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('MENU_page')=='P-Wifi?kiosk=on']" ng-click="sendCmd('MENU_page', 'P-Wifi?kiosk=on')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#home-adaptor"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('MENU_page')=='P-Music?kiosk=on']" ng-click="sendCmd('MENU_page', 'P-Music?kiosk=on')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#sound2"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('MENU_page')=='P-HomeControl?kiosk=on']" ng-click="sendCmd('MENU_page', 'P-HomeControl?kiosk=on')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#home-2"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('MENU_page')=='P-ESP?kiosk=on']" ng-click="sendCmd('MENU_page', 'P-ESP?kiosk=on')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#thermometer-3"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="control" ng-class="{true: 'on'}[itemValue('MENU_page')=='P-Weather?kiosk=on']" ng-click="sendCmd('MENU_page', 'P-Weather?kiosk=on')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#sunset"></use></svg></div>
			</div>		
		</div>

</div>

</div>

4 Likes

I understand how to change dashboards, more interested in the layout and where it is.
is that different to how @ysc has done it here?

New display options (incl. experimental custom widgets everywhere!)

@Andrew_Pawelski
Ysc made a nice implementation.
I have used the layout from Patrick’s css in this tread. It uses the 3-big dash layouts (3col/1row) on the tablet/pc-screen and 1 col/3rows on a smaller screen.

I will give Ysc’s a try when I’m back at the office in a couple of weeks.

I have been playing and can now see you have used kiosk to “replace” the top dash title. @ysc’s is good but I think how you have done it is better as you can keep the title od the dash there and control the layout better