Mercedes Me Binding and Sitemap (end-of-life ?)

Hi,
i tried to implement the Mercedes Me Binding for my EQB, it works somehow, except two things.
First i do not get the info’s from the lights, i checked in the debug and there are no information coming from the mercedes developer app. Any idea’s or experience with it?

Second, i put the information in my Sitemap, but i do only see the Header, but no informations or items, if i use the Basic UI, everything will be displayed, what’s wrong?

Michael

Hello,
i’ve got a new info from Mercedes this morning about end-of-live of the BYOCAR API

Dear BYOCAR users,

Since June 2020, we have been offering you and many other Mercedes-Benz customers the opportunity to access selected data of your own Mercedes-Benz vehicle with the BRING-YOUR-OWN-CAR initiative. The underlying technology has changed significantly during this time and the BYOCAR infrastructure no longer meets our current technical requirements. Therefore, we have to inform you that the BYOCAR data products will be switched off by us on 31.08.2023. Due to technical conditions, we will start the stepwise sundown on 28.08.2023 already.

We would like to thank you for your BYOCAR commitment over the past months and years.

We are working on a new solution and will provide information on this via our Mercedes-Benz /developers portal and via our newsletter.

Regards,
Your Mercedes-Benz /developers team