Mess with new 1.x binding names

Since build 625 some of the 1.x binding have been renamed.
This has create quite some mess at my setup.

e.g. rrd4 sind now called rrd4j1
So I changed in
addon.cfg the name.

Now I am receive an error and I am basically lost.

2016-12-14 08:21:12.739 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-mapdb1': No matching features for openhab-persistence-mapdb1/0.0.0
2016-12-14 08:21:12.759 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-persistence-rrd4j1': No matching features for openhab-persistence-rrd4j1/0.0.0

This change applies (for now? :slight_smile:) only to binding extensions (e.g. knx1, weather1, etc). By the way: I think that this change started with Build #633… (not #625)
You don’t need to change the names of the persistence extension from rrd4j to rrd4j1
Keep it as it was rrd4j (and mapdb)

See:

@Dim is correct but missed a little switcheroo that happened between a couple of builds. The initial change applied to bindings AND persistence so for one or two builds you had to supply the 1 for persistence add-ons in addition to the 1.9 bindings. This was quickly reversed to only apply to bindings. You probably fell into that one or two build window where it was required for both.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
So I guess I will update to the latest build, leave out the “1” at the persistence and then try again.

2 Likes