Migrate Telegram from OH2.5 to OH3 - multiple chatids

Hello community

I’m currently migrating from OH2.5 to OH3. But I’m facing a problem to which I couldn’t find a solution for.
In OH2.5 I had “Telegram action” setup to send messages. I had two chats, one filled with logs and one more family-friendly, with just important messages.

I created in OH3:

> /etc/openhab/things/telegram.things
Thing telegram:telegramBot:telegram_bot [ chatIds="123456789","987654321", botToken="<token>", parseMode="Markdown" ]

and

> /etc/openhab/rules/telegram_test.rules

rule "Test Telegram"
when
   Time cron "0 * * * * ?"
then
//      Telegram as action OH_v2.5
        sendTelegram("bot1", "Family messages")
        sendTelegram("bot2", "Logging messages.")

//      Telegram as action OH_v3.0
        val telegramAction = getActions("telegram","telegram:telegramBot:telegram_bot")
        telegramAction.sendTelegram("Messages to all")
        telegramAction.sendTelegram(123456789L, "Family messages")
        telegramAction.sendTelegram(987654321L, "Logging messages")

But this only brings up this error on the openhab.log

[ERROR] [internal.handler.ScriptActionHandler] - Script execution of rule with UID ‘telegram_test-1’ failed: An error occurred during the script execution: Could not invoke method: org.openhab.binding.telegram.internal.action.TelegramActions.sendTelegram(org.openhab.core.thing.binding.ThingActions,java.lang.String,java.lang.Object[]) on instance: null in telegram_test

Messages to all are working, but not the ones for specific groups.

I can’t create two “Things” for Telegram with each ID seperatly, for this I get the following error so I think that’s not allowed:

[WARN ] [ng.telegram.internal.TelegramHandler] - Telegram exception: GetUpdates failed with error_code 409 Conflict: terminated by other getUpdates request; make sure that only one bot instance is running

Can anybody advise, how to set this up properly and it works the same as before as action?
Many thanks in advance.

Okay, sorry for posting this. I found the problem:

// Telegram as action OH_v2.5
sendTelegram(“bot1”, “Family messages”)
sendTelegram(“bot2”, “Logging messages.”)

should be

// Telegram as action OH_v2.5
// sendTelegram(“bot1”, “Family messages”)
// sendTelegram(“bot2”, “Logging messages.”)

The error is gone and the chats are filled with proper information.

If Mod thinks this thread can be deleted, please go ahead. Maybe it is helpful for others migrating from action to binding.

Cheers anyway…

One question to you multiple chat id solution. How are you able to define the 2nd “bot” with “parseMode=none”?