Migrating from Zway to OpenHAB 3.0.1// Problem with security included devices, Z-wave Binding

Hi,
I try to migrate from Zway 3.1.1 to openHAB 3.0.1 and got 62 zwave and 29 hue products in my network.
I just installed openhabian und configured everything to work with my rasp4 and zwave.me Razberry controller (z-wave binding 3.0.1). It is really suprising to see every device coming back automatically, I thought, that I need to reinclude everything, really nice work!
But there are 2 problems, where I did not find any solution online:

1. Almost every device shows online, fully configured (except for some battery device, which I have not woken up) and ready to use but most of them will not work. I think, that these not working devices were previously included secure in Zway. After reincluding these devices, they work absolutely flawlessly. Is there a workaround to solve this issue? I got some backups from Zway, if that helps. Some of my devices are not easy to reach, so reincluding them is a big hassle.

2. Zwave.me WallC-S
    I got some of these wallswitches but even after reincluding, they are not sending any information on a button press (scene controller). I found some issues like these online but did not find any solutions.

Thank you for your time and help, best regards

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry 4, 4GB
    • openHAB version: 3.0.1

The security key is stored in the binding configuration (i.e. NOT on the controller) so you need to transfer that from ZWay. Then again now that you’ve started re-including (probably with a new key) that’ll mean to agree on one key.

Okay, so for me as a beginner, that means, find a way to read the ZWay key, copy it and insert it under security_networkkey on my Z-Wave Serial Controller thing, right?

yes. No guarantee it’ll work though.

I found the Zway network key on my old Zway Micro SD in /opt/z-way-server/config/zddx/homeId-DeviceData.xml
The entry is called networkKey on device id = 1, i think that schould be the S0 key
There are also entries for 3 S2 Keys. I built my Zway system mostly on 2.3.8 which did not support S2, so most of my devices were included with S0.

I changed the key to the old one from my Zway System, (Things => Zwave Serial Controller => Code => security_networkkey, save with CTRL+S) but there is still no communication.
The fresh included device still works, altough it should not anymore.

I checked my logs and it is safe to say a security key issue. I got some errors with: Error decapsulating security message.

Is there another place in openHAB to insert the old security key?

The community maintained device database is located here.

If you follow the binding directions to enable DEBUG logs for troubleshooting, you will likely find the log viewer useful.

The OH binding does not support S2, only S0. S2 devices are backward compatible with S0 though.

When including devices securely into the network,. the device must have been freshly factory reset and the inclusion needs to complete within 15 seconds.